Titanium Grasshopper Bundle Excellent Unit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

61reissue

This one was traded but the other party, who will be spared further embarrassment, did not fulfill his/her end of the deal and the titanium hopper is available again.

However I am mainly looking for 3 things and not looking to sell(promised my wife along time ago if I sold a vape that I would give her the $$..hence why I like to trade:)...so please do not ask. Anyway looking for one of the following 1) Mighty with low hours 2)Zion but that is harder to come by than the Hopper 3) Volcano which I can hardly believe I am posting since I have had like 5 of them!

You can try me on something else but I think I have pretty much settled on one of these 3 things..but I guess you never know.

Again this Hopper works PERFECTLY and is more of a cloud monster than the new one I got a few days ago..really an amazing piece that I wish everyone had the same experience as I have had.

This titanium Hopper comes with 3 batteries, external charger, magnetic USB charger, silicon tip, leather sleeve, box, sticker.

GUARANTEED TO ARRIVE TO NEW OWNER A FULLY FUNCTIONAL KICK ASS VAPORIZER:)

IMG_0452_zps4jk0uyx0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom