TinyMight / TM 2

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Ok, small revelation may have taken place tonight, I've emailed the creator:myday::

OH. MY. GOD.

So sorry to double/triple post

But I just finally caught up with my friend who ordered a tinymight a day after me.....

I loaded a usual bowl in my device, set it to 7.5 and took a 7 second draw - some flavour but no vapour whatsoever

I then took my stem, placed it in my friends device, set to 7.5, took a 7 second draw - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I literally turned into a dragon in his kitchen, and finally had the kind of vape I'd seen in the YouTube videos!

I have totally mixed emotions right now, both amazingly happy that I have (hopefully) found that there IS actually a problem, and that I have a new device on the way, but conversely incredibly sad at the material I feel I have almost wasted in it over the last month :(

Anyway! For now I'll just look to the future (and go back to the now-boring mighty until the other unit arrives )​
If you havent you can try your battery in his unit . ALso you can try switching the battery deparment screw-lids to see if it makes any difference. That way you could rule out 2 possible reasons for underperformance. Also you can tighter your stem holder a bit to make sure it creates 100% seal.
Glad that your situation is going to get solved quickly,dhl delivery is insanely fast,maybe you will get to the bottom of this once you have your own two units at hand and can play longer.

LabPong

This happens when you change the battery? Next time you need to swap batteries try removing the dead battery and then walk away for a couple of minutes. Upon your return install the freshly charged battery and see if the problem occurs? My TM #1 has a problem where I must wait a minute or two before installing the fresh battery. Ville fixed this in newer versions, including my TinyMight #2.

.....nice you got 2 of them...... I have been thinking about getting another one too.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Your cool, I don't need to see dirty q tips, but did the cleaning solve your issue?
let a few days pass to see if it happens again
It does, the question is whether it does to a point where it actually matters.
if the dirt affects the performance ... I'll clean
I also have to add an important point. I didn't fully tighten the battery cover ... I left it perpendicular to the device for aesthetic reasons :bang::doh: so stupid:cry::shrug:
this is probably not what you mean, you write this has been mentioned before, so apologies if this is a redundant question.. but: are you sure that those different vibrations are not just the feedback the device gives when you fail to correctly input the three pushes to turn it on? just asking because i was confused at first, asked tm & was told: "hey, i know you are pressing the button, i am listening to you, but you are not doing it the right way!"
?
this happened to me right from the start, so i am assuming it is a bit picky re speed of those 3 clicks.
I have an idea of someone, probably you, reporting this ... and I answered exactly that ... lol ... but that is not the case here. In fact, TM is quite tolerant of the way it accepts the three clicks.
I don't usually let the batteries run out ... if we put a discharged battery, does it do any specific vibration? it looked more like a "game over insert coin"
This happens when you change the battery? Next time you need to swap batteries try removing the dead battery and then walk away for a couple of minutes. Upon your return install the freshly charged battery and see if the problem occurs? My TM #1 has a problem where I must wait a minute or two before installing the fresh battery. Ville fixed this in newer versions, including my TinyMight #2.
Edit: TinyMight did offer to repair my TM#1, instead I decided to order a second and keep TM#1 which I may send back.. but not anytime soon :rockon:
Yes, I left it without battery and it ended up turned on with the battery that it had ... still with charge

dzoinp,
Reactions: endof3d

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Yes, I left it without battery and it ended up turned on with the battery that it had ... still with charge
May I ask why you would put a partially charged battery back in your TinyMight? I thought the issue you experienced was that it would not fire after replacing the battery?

YaMon,

Brewervapesalot

Edited my post sry i meant.. So i do not throw empty words, jumping between languages is a bit hard for me when i am that vaped. :)
To add some usefullness to this post.
I think i found alternative stem for TM. I have one comming from China with the slowboat.
This is the bubbler for the HerbvaX vaporizer from Airistech which i also think is for the Headbanger which some of our members own,maybe if anyone of them also has a TM can confirm if it is a fit.
It is on dhgate,aliexpress,e-cig sites. Also some places in EU and US and CA at a bit higher price,Puffitup have it for 15$ i think. The build quality on this one is pretty shitty,hope mine is better,but this was the only photo with sizes :).
rBVaSVtuX9CALXvjAAKLL-uRq7M922.jpg
rBVaSFtuX9CAdTNMAAHRK7FnvNY894.jpg
rBVaSVufI1CAaHyBAAKBNmDgFPQ291.jpg

Here are some links where to get :)
https://www.dhgate.com/product/orig...ater/425077906.html#s1-0-1;searl|0797407584:1
https://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/products/airistech-headbanger-bubbler?_pos=2&_sid=0a6044512&_ss=r
https://ottaman.de/Herbva-X-Water-Bubbler-Glas-Adapter
https://cityvape.eu/vaporizers/10561-airistech-herbva-x-water-bubbler.html ------------ only 9.99 euro be quick :D
https://www.svapostore.net/en/vaporizer/airistech-herbva-x-glass-bubbler
https://vapeking.cz/bylinne-vaporizery/230-bubbler-pro-herbva-x.html
https://www.kvalitnivaporizer.cz/Herbva-X-mini-bubbler

Ordered some, thanks, great find. Website said a lot were being purchased, lol.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Ordered some, thanks, great find. Website said a lot were being purchased, lol.
:)) I cant wait for the slowboat to bring mine from China,and i am considering ordering a Headbanger for which i found a sweet discount deal at a LHS . Funny thing is i had one and it worked great but friend of mine like it so much i had to give it away,lol..
Here i found a cheap deal on US soil if anyone is interested https://vapenw.com/products/airistech-headbanger-dip-dab-vaporizer EZvapes give free shipping over 25 might end up cheaper . https://ezvaporizers.com/airis-headbanger_p-2799.html
The bubbler should be the same as the one for the Herbva.
Wow looks like they got replacement bubblers for 6$
https://vapenw.com/collections/airistech/products/airistech-herbva-x-water-bubbler-attachment-1-pk

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
The dry herb vaping industry is no place for expecting so much!
I hear this mentality here a lot and it’s not good for the industry. Not to sound insulting but my standards seem a bit higher than yours. I appreciate your input and see where you are coming from. I can also see why a dry herb vaporizer client could fall into believing that standards are lower in this industry. I assure you, and you know this, there are quite a few smaller vape companies out there that put customer satisfaction first. I love doing business with these small, boutique vape manufacturers. New Vaporizer manufactures big and small should use these companies as bench marks. We the customer, make these companies go tick tock. They owe it to us to treat us fairly, otherwise they might as well be kissing their sister and we would be fools pissing dollar bills down the drain.

I’m handy but electronics are not my cup of tea. So
electrical fault and should be simple to fix if in correct hands.
is not these hands? I will say I am impressed with how much the manufacturer of the TinyMight is able to communicate and advise customers. A+ there. I’ve never dealt with a small company like this out of the country. So I’ll ask again. Does anyone have input/experience on how this company has handled faulty units and warranty claims?

The Stray Fox,

Momor

I didn't take time to write my experience with teh TM yet but i can also confirm that CS is top notch.
My emails were answered within hours (even minutes sometimes), even on a sunday and/or late evening.
The owner realy care about his customers satifaction and feedbacks and reliability of his device.

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Does anyone know how to get in direct Contact with the maker? I’m trying to find out why the status of my order says canceled? I emailed the email provided on the website and have not gotten a response.

LAWTHEONE,

Easywider

Simple is the way
Does anyone know how to get in direct Contact with the maker? I’m trying to find out why the status of my order says canceled? I emailed the email provided on the website and have not gotten a response.

Did you pay with PayPal?

Easywider,

androponic

vaped.
your order will cancel automatically at the 30day mark but rest assured he will contact you to repay when your spot comes up. i had this happen with both of my orders and all was well.

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
your order will cancel automatically at the 30day mark but rest assured he will contact you to repay when your spot comes up. i had this happen with both of my orders and all was well.
Thanks a lot I appreciate clearing it up for me. I was concerned

LAWTHEONE,

LabPong

I hear this mentality here a lot and it’s not good for the industry. Not to sound insulting but my standards seem a bit higher than yours. I appreciate your input and see where you are coming from. I can also see why a dry herb vaporizer client could fall into believing that standards are lower in this industry. I assure you, and you know this, there are quite a few smaller vape companies out there that put customer satisfaction first. I love doing business with these small, boutique vape manufacturers. New Vaporizer manufactures big and small should use these companies as bench marks. We the customer, make these companies go tick tock. They owe it to us to treat us fairly, otherwise they might as well be kissing their sister and we would be fools pissing dollar bills down the drain.

I’m handy but electronics are not my cup of tea. So
is not these hands? I will say I am impressed with how much the manufacturer of the TinyMight is able to communicate and advise customers. A+ there. I’ve never dealt with a small company like this out of the country. So I’ll ask again. Does anyone have input/experience on how this company has handled faulty units and warranty claims?

Don't get me wrong...I have high standards too as a professional businessman of 40 years. I just do not let myself get upset or such if I have a bad experience with CS from any of these vape producers/sellers.

Also, I have been purchasing and vaping for almost 3 years...spent thousands and have a ton of experience with many types of dry herb vapes...and more importantly to this conversation.....I have a good read on the sellers/producers.

But....your dealing with stoners in this industry and it gets in the way sometimes....I will leave it at that. lol

Also, if you need further proof I am not complacent with bad CS or general business ethics.....just look at my posts in the Mi3 preorder thread in the unreleased section.

hoyo77

@LabPong I agree wholeheartedly. Here and over in the MI3 thread. I value your opinion. Sounds like you and I have a lot of similarities. I look forward to your future insight.
Thats one of the main things that draws me to these forums...there are quite a few people in this community that i trust wtihout ever having met them personally. @LabPong is one of those guys!!! Sorry for straying off subject...just wanted to put that out there

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Well, it’s always 4:20/420 somewhere. After reading this thread from the beginning when it was on page 35 or so and since, and using the TM my good buddy @VapeKnight bought, he accidentally ordered a second one which he offered me a few weeks ago and it’s time to either cancel it or... I’m going to buy from him :D. I was going to wait another month just because but easily the overwhelming positive reviews and info herein and using his once have me hooked. I can’t pass up on-demand and having the same vape with a session mode is a no-brained. Indeed, there are many good folks on here that have considerable knowledge which really bolsters the community to the above comments. So Happy Humpday to all as I’m on vacation (with another couple of vapes, lol) and I look forward to receiving my TM whenever. Life is good! :peace::peace:

hoyo77

does anyone here have both the tinymight and the nomad?? may start a post in ask FC, i want a comparison of the 2. I have a nomad coming in the next few weeks and i am definitely getting a tinymight as my travel vape.

Top Bottom