TinyMight / TM 2

Tweakz

@mc , @Shit Snacks - great, thanks .

Tinymight it’s a brilliant device. I hope it will last a very long time .

I was really waiting for the official wpa from the TM dude , but I'm a little discouraged from the new wpa because of the glass mesh that can't be adjusted, so the volume of the bowl is not adjustable as in stock stem ?

Last edited:

LabPong

The new wpa....I would take it and drill out the holes so it is almost open. Then use the ledge that is still there to hold the screen. I was going to do that with some arizer stems....but I do not use them much now as the TM is stuck to my right palm for some reason..... :borg:

Oh....and about the multi jointed deal.....I just do not like the short fit of what ever section your going to use...wobbles more in the joints and sometimes can be an issue with air leaking a bit. Plus the size extra weight and tube storage....which is a bit of an issue with my argo wpa's. I like the stock arizer one with just a 14 or 18mm over the couple multi argo stems I have.

420 EDC has RBT stems on clearance here;
https://www.420edc.com/clearance/
They just have small inside diameters preventing the RBT dome screens from being used, but they should still be good for what we need them for. I ordered 3 in case the sizes are off a bit.

I had ordered a few things and Marc threw in one of the clear ones...fits perfect in the TM. I also got one of the amber ones from another source...and it is about the same. They are slightly thicker glass than the RBT ones, so the ID is smaller and you can tell when you put a screen that fits this one into a RBT stem...it is too small to fit. No prob though at all, I use my clear one with my Lotus.

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
Since Sensory Leaf posted the TM wpa yesterday, it must have sold out because the pic of the wpa is gone & page says product not available.

There's a Vapefiend video from the last few days that shows some stem alternatives but they're not for sale yet afaik. He showed two with tapered mouthpieces that caught my eye.

Do you have a link? If not, did you see in on YT or IG or vimeo?

ssergiio

Looks like XVAPE Fog concentrate pads are 12mm. Should fit perfectly on the TM stem right?

https://blackleaf.de/en/liquid-pad-for-xvape-fog-vaporizer

Since Sensory Leaf posted the TM wpa yesterday, it must have sold out because the pic of the wpa is gone & page says product not available.

Do you have a link? If not, did you see in on YT or IG or vimeo?

That was fast haha I managed to get one of these added to my pending order. Here's the video:

LabPong

man.....I know I will never start blowing glass...but I feel like I should start designing stuff....the Chinese are totally clueless. They do not vape MJ and have no clue of what is needed....end of story there....

Ok....those MP's in that vid are all sort of the same....short as hell and little space for the screen or possible CU. Some have a smaller outlet for a nicer mouth fit...but they have little cooling effect.

LabPong

I'm certain that the Chinese manufacturers could produce some really good glass for the TM. They just need someone to provide exact specifications and drawings.

No...they need someone over their shoulder watching every move and make sure that the design is made...and not crappy B and C grade variants...that is how manufacturing goes in China....

Here is the deal...they make awesome prototypes and samples....then...when production time comes...all that design and quality of build go out the window. They will even substitute parts with lower quality...this is one of the biggest abused practices they like to engage in.

This is why companies spend a S ton of cash to keep employees in China to over see production and check QC before it is accepted and shipped out of China. No vape company will have the capital to do this...nor will they feel they need to do this. This is how it works......I have experience in several markets and product types going back almost 30 years now.

Easywider

Simple is the way
@Easywider Unfortunately artisan accessories will retail at artisan prices. How many people would be willing to spend $60-100 just on a stem?

:brow::brow::wave:........:mental: I know, but I can justify it though.

Every time I say to myself "man I wish there was a better stem option" I would pay $1 for one right now. Once I hit 60 counts of saying that to myself, It doesn't seem so expensive then. :myday:

Wyckham

Hi All,

Loving my TM so far... its like sliced bread vs my FireFly 2.

I did order some extra bits with mine and just wondering if I am supposed to take the cooling unit out of the short stem and put into this longer one or is the longer one supposed to be used without cooling unit please? :)

4TQ8g7k

LabPong

Hi All,

I did order some extra bits with mine and just wondering if I am supposed to take the cooling unit out of the short stem and put into this longer one or is the longer one supposed to be used without cooling unit please? :)

4TQ8g7k

There is no one way to use the stems.....go ahead and try anything you want really. But the stock setup is with either the short or long stem with the CU and maybe 1 screen. There are many ways to setup a stem and you can look back in this thread at all the pics of different setups.

The TM is pretty versatile and can handle a wide range of use type/types.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Hi All,

4TQ8g7k
Whatever works for you. Try the long stem with and without the cooling unit. I haven’t used my long stem yet and I’ve had my Tinymight 2+ months. I’ve only used the short stem with the cooling unit and I’ve experimented a bit with just that, as well as adding a simple dome screen to hold flower below the cooling unit (to keep things a bit cleaner). I’ve also adjusted the space between the flower and heater too and settled on a little space, maybe a quarter inch. Others don’t do any spacing. It all depends on you, flower, temp, draw strength, etc. Experiment in the name of science - you can’t go wrong really. Lots of flexibility with the TM - you’ll find your comfort zone. If I can, you can. :peace:

Bazinga

Time to clean the stem. I going to place it a baggie with ISO. Do I need to take the cooling units out of the stem and remove the clear o-rings prior to exposing them to the ISO? I intend to keep them in the ISO for 5 minutes or less.

Bazinga,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
No...they need someone over their shoulder watching every move and make sure that the design is made...and not crappy B and C grade variants...that is how manufacturing goes in China....

Here is the deal...they make awesome prototypes and samples....then...when production time comes...all that design and quality of build go out the window. They will even substitute parts with lower quality...this is one of the biggest abused practices they like to engage in.

This is why companies spend a S ton of cash to keep employees in China to over see production and check QC before it is accepted and shipped out of China. No vape company will have the capital to do this...nor will they feel they need to do this. This is how it works......I have experience in several markets and product types going back almost 30 years now.

That's why I'm building my glass vape right here in America. By the time you go through all those hoops you can just have an American blower make it without having to deal with all the QC headaches, and support the local economy to boot.

Another issue I've seen time after time with Chinese manufacturing is designs being ripped off right after the first production run. Then your designs are available for wholesale to anybody.

Vaporific

I hope someone will create a theme with Tinymight on the new site newfuckcombustion.com

all have a good weekend and a great vaping experience with TM
I thought you were joking about the new site but it’s real. What’s the purpose of a new site and new threads? Are our credentials the same for the new site or must we register anew?

A few more hours and I’ll kick off the weekend correctly with my Tinymight. TGIF! :peace:

Vaporific,

Vaporific

Do I need to take the cooling units out of the stem and remove the clear o-rings prior to exposing them to the ISO? I intend to keep them in the ISO for 5 minutes or less.
For that length of time, the cooling unit orings can stay on. Others have said so herein, and I believe them. I’ve been removing them however and soaking the CU longer, but that’s my preference.:peace:

Vaporific,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
What’s the purpose of a new site and new threads? Are our credentials the same for the new site or must we register anew?

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/important-announcement.49260/

---

surely not all chinese are crooks or need someone to watch over their shoulder to do decent work.

Very much agree with that. There's no need to bash the industry of an entire nation, a nation that managed to become one of the top global suppliers for all kinds of goods for a reason. Yeah, we all had crap from China in our hands, but honestly: I had crap from the U.S. or Germany or France in my hands too.

VirginVape10X

That's why I'm building my glass vape right here in America.”

Just got my TinyMight and straight up loving it out of the box. Simplest vape I currently own (working on my collection). Unfortunately, the US made glass rig I’ve been using won’t fit the TM compatible stems (switched to the RBT short stem wpa). Adding a 14 to 18 adapter makes the whole thing awkward and taller than I’d prefer. Essentially, would like to have an oil can with a honeycomb perc and top 18-19mm dewar joint and another 14mm female joint (slightly angled) for interchangeable MPs. Want short and stout as I can be clumsy when lifted.

mod note: edited to fix broken quote

Last edited by a moderator:

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Time to clean the stem. I going to place it a baggie with ISO. Do I need to take the cooling units out of the stem and remove the clear o-rings prior to exposing them to the ISO? I intend to keep them in the ISO for 5 minutes or less.

I know that there are those who say the opposite but if it were, I would disassemble the entire CU and dive at ISO 99% ... 5 minutes does not affect the o-rings

Hoosier

I like to break down the cooling unit entirely. Take off the orings. Put the rest in a ziplock, put just enough iso. Zip and place bag in bowl full of warm running water. Shake a couple times over 5-10 min. Detail clean any build up with a qtip. Rinse with water. Reassemble.

Top Bottom