TinyMight / TM 2

dimmusp

Just heard back from Tinymight that the purpleheart version is a bit delayed, but it's coming!

Hello !

I am really sorry about this delay , but it was decided we need a few more weeks to make everything perfect ,as we also have implemented a new testing protocol that makes sure every unit is operating flawlessly and give detailed information about performance.

I was really surprised myself with this delay ,but i am on board with the decision and i would rather apologize to people one last time for a delay and have this really brought to the next level of reliability and i can assure you it would be totally worth the wait. I am myself testing the two PH units for week already and they are behaving flawless, we just need to make sure this standard to each unit in production with the new testing protocol and we will have a lot of happy customers .

We will make sure to notify all interested parties and people on waiting list in advance and everyone will get access to this batch, we promise that !
Thank you very much for your support sofar and have a nice day !

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I hope you guys did not empty your wallets over 420.

Ill just leave these here............

20240422-190709.jpg

20240422-190734.jpg

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Yes its purple heart.
How did you manage to obtain a purpleheart? I thought there was a slight delay per above.

Are there any differences versus the standard TM2 other than the color of the wood?
Perhaps one change. In an email exchange with me about RED/purpleheart Tinymight said they were going to make a slight internal change which would be an enhancement. That’s all I can and will say until it’s officially released - and since it’s internal I’m not looking to disassemble it once I get a purpleheart edition to verify. :peace:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I should probably tell my story, back in November i started a conversation with TM about trade in of my OG. We got talking, they recognised my name from the forum and they offered me a Purple heart to review, and share details with you guys.

SInce then i have been sworn to keep things a secret.

It took a while to get my unit (picked it up today). The guys at TM have been trying to squeeze every improvement they could in to this release.

Performance wise, everything is the same. The improvements are all related to fixing common points of failure.

I guess you guys now know about the new stems, with balls? Comes in two sizes.

There is also improvements to the button, now it has a silicone cushion, which makes it more sturdy. I think this is a known improvement as well.

The top section has had a slight change to avoid heat transfer.

There is also another improvement, but this is to be kept secret until release :brow:

Its not been plain sailing for the guys at TM to get the purple heart to work. First attempts shrunk and changed shape and size. They have had to develop a unique process to 'cure' the wood and make it stable.

Now all parts are washed in a 7 stage process, then baked to purge all smells. Then finally they do a heater burn off under a vaccum machine.

Purple heart TM is now being tested, and release should be in around a month.

Phew. Glad to get all that out in the open.

I should probably tell my story, back in November i started a conversation with TM about trade in of my OG. We got talking, they recognised my name from the forum and they offered me a Purple heart to review, and share details with you guys.

It took a while to get my unit (picked it up today). The guys at TM have been trying to squeeze every improvement they could in to this release.

Performance wise, everything is the same. The improvements are all related to fixing common points of failure.

There is also improvements to the button, now it has a silicone cushion, which makes it more sturdy. I think this is a known improvement as well.

There is also another improvement, but this is to be kept secret until release :brow:

Its not been plain sailing for the guys at TM to get the purple heart to work. First attempts shrunk and changed shape and size. They have had to develop a unique process to 'cure' the wood and make it stable.

Now all parts are washed in a 7 stage process, then baked to purge all smells. Then finally they do a heater burn off under a vaccum machine.

It does look sexy AF tho.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks for sharing all that! Definitely must have been hard to keep it quiet haha I find it so interesting that they really stuck it out to find a way to make the purple heart work, instead of just moving on to a different type of exotic wood... Perhaps has to do with sourcing deals etc? Anyway exciting stuff!

So curious about this! The rest sounds great

And this is absolutely phenomenal to hear from a pretty mass-produced vape manufacturer!! All should be doing this :luv:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Oh, I would need to hear all about the 7 stage process, just how and what it introduces to make the wood stable.

I agree this is one beautiful vape with actually a great track record so far, and I really don't want to sound negative. I have a basic feeling that this is all very safe.
But I doubt they are just washing with water 7X?

EarthworldTim

Where I can buy a cheap cu?
I see there are no more on aliexpress... Maybe there's a simple way to diy?
Basket screens and 6mm boro beads.

Edit: Screens available from vendors below, boro is available everywhere including Amazon.

I never stir if I use a rimmed basket screen.

If I use one of these https://www.ebay.com/itm/283726677783 which holds more cannabis, I sometimes stir.

Last edited:

badbee

Thanks for sharing this.

They are probably only able to get not fully cured Purple Heart so they either have to wait a year for it to cure or they need to force cure it. Uncured wood does annoying things, like change shape, if you try to make furniture or high precision objects out of it.

Sto.Oned

At the beginning I wanted to make a picture to all my stem accessories to ask you help in finding the best compromise in using tm at its best final version - both to keep it at home and carry it out...

But after a night of inspiration and creativity, bored to vape a not so tasty weed with my short wood stem+ short glass pipe (that i used for many months with pleasure), I took back the glass stem and reinforced it.
Normally i just put a plastic ring around the glass to help a little, but when I found this piece from Storm vaporizer (that perfectly cover and make pressure on it!), I felt in love with this new look and bulletproof tip.
It also avoid to let thing falls inside, and make the hit more comfortable and fresh for the mouth. The design reminds me Fallout vibes 🤣😍
What do you think?

Doing that, now i found much better taste with glass - I think that wood kept bad smells despite the cleaning you suggested me.

Now I want to make some final diy so I have few questions:

1- does that strong light on the bottom can be covered somehow? I could dismount it and add a little bit of cotton in that area (between the wood and the metal), or directly insert it mounted in the hole with a needle, do you suggest anything better?

2- how to "clean" and make almost new all the gray areas that are a bit signed?

3- Is it possible to color the ring and battery button(only top), which is the right material to spray it and should be long lasting (and mostly that doesn't fall internally) ?

4- Where i can find a cheap cu? There's a trusted source or forum (here or elsewhere) where to buy it? I see that Aliexpress doesn't sell anymore tm spare parts 😅

5- i found a single piece to fit in the cu, do you know which kind of bolt do I need? Option is between 20/25mm(bottom right in the image) , i hope that one of them it's the right one.

For now, thanks to all this beautiful forum and for all the improvements I m making 🚀

Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I went for a walk:
20240426-160750.jpg

20240426-161004.jpg

20240426-161448.jpg

20240426-161554.jpg

20240426-161628.jpg

20240426-162218.jpg

First time i used it, i thought it was faulty. Had the dial on 0 not 7. What a dick. I was tired, it was dark (Thats my excuses and i am sticking to them).

After my first go. Performance wise its identical to my TM2. Might have to hit them side by side to tell if there is any difference. So far i cant detect any.

I like the stem. This is the smaller of the beaded stems, about the same size as the metal stem. It has a glass screen and a concave screen. The bowl size is about what i would usually set the CU too. The mouthpiece feels nice to use.

Felt a little dodgy takes photos of a vape in peoples front gardens. Probably thought i was some kinda pervert.

Last edited:
Top Bottom