TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

Guest399

My TM shipped earlier today from the main website... Anyone have any ideas how long it will take to deliver to another EU country?

Also, do they provide a tracking number?

Cannot wait to get my hands on the TM :D

yes to europe normally 1 day ;) i got too a day a go. but with this we must go in the TM-shipping Thread

Edit: i got no tracking number

Guest399,
Reactions: Wyckham

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
From post #41:
DHL Express sends usually an email automatically with a tracking code when the package arrives to their distribution center,and we update the status to "Shipped" oncewe finish the shipping process from ourside.

scooterboy,
Reactions: Glatch

lordpilko

My TM shipped earlier today from the main website... Anyone have any ideas how long it will take to deliver to another EU country?

Also, do they provide a tracking number?

Cannot wait to get my hands on the TM :D
What was your order number?

lordpilko,

lordpilko

What was your order number?
Ah I see you said #332 but you ordered back in Feb! I ordered yesterday and got #343 (UK) can't imagine only 11 got ordered in the EU since Feb.... But possible I guess. Or these order numbers juts don't make much sense. Ha

I've got shipping notification, but DHL reckons estimated delivery is next Thursday :(
Very excited to see if it matches all the hype!

NarrativeCausality,

Hoosier

Orders on 3/22. Paid last week. DHL notifications today. ETA Friday. Also have a Simrell coming. And a Versa rig. The VAS is real.

Hoosier,
Reactions: Tweakz
Seems like orders made up until the end of March are getting completed which is good news. I ordered mine on April 2nd and it is still pending, but some people who ordered about a week earlier have already had their orders completed (but not necessarily shipped).

If they keep pumping them out like this, I would assume new orders will be shipped well within that estimated 4-week pre-order time period.

HelwaniBoxing,

Wyckham

Wow, shipped yesterday afternoon, arrived 30 mins ago from Finland to IReland :)
It is currently charging! Cannot wait to try my TM :D

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
I'm #481 (US) and my order is still "Complete". Waiting for "Shipped".

And...it's now shipped. :nod:
And now I have a shipping email from DHL. So for those of you who would like a timeline:

Order #481 (US)
03/26/20 - Ordered TM
04/25/20 - Status changed to Processing, then to Complete
04/29/20 - Status changed to Shipped
04/30/20 - Tracking email received from DHL
05/06/20 - Estimated delivery date

BR Ron

And now I have a shipping email from DHL. So for those of you who would like a timeline:

Order #481 (US)
03/26/20 - Ordered TM
04/25/20 - Status changed to Processing, then to Complete
04/29/20 - Status changed to Shipped
04/30/20 - Tracking email received from DHL
05/06/20 - Estimated delivery date
Thanks for the detailed report.

Hoosier

DHL expected delivery was yesterday. Status now at clearance event. Looks like I’m in for some fun with us customs.

Hoosier,
Top Bottom