Tinymight (any version) vs. Airvape Legacy Pro

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Title says it all.

I own an AVLP and I'm super happy with it.

The TM2 seems to be at a $100-$130 premium to the AVLP in general. Is it that much better to be worth the price difference (if you feel it's better at all)?

For those who own and use both, care to weigh in on the pros and cons?

Dr. G

Old Resident
It really depends on what you are looking for...I never knew what I was looking for. I thought I was happy when I purchased my Firefly years ago. Then, I got on this Forum and it opened my eyes to the OTHER CHOICES I had. Are they better? Well, sure...some people will argue that one vape is better than another. I feel since I have all of them...they are ALL good, they satisfy a purpose in me. I feel differently every day and I have the option of variety. At the end of the day...all of them get me stoned. I medicate and all of them work. You have to look for the one that is most healthy to use. If you medicate as often as I do...that should be a concern. The Tinymight is just amazing and perfect. I have a stem collection, and leather cover collection for them. I use it every day...makes me happy and I feel safe using it. It is also beautiful. The ALP is magnificent. Gosh I love it. I have been using it with my Heir bong. The Heir has this adapter that is the most simple design....everything fits in my bong. I discovered bong use with the Firefly and ALP. AMAZING results for me. So, in my opinion just start collecting the vapes that are interesting to you. Eventually, you will have a handful of them...and you will see that they are all important and all work. It is like religion. They all seek God. Vapes...they all get you stoned. Just pick one.

Top Bottom