Thermovape Revolution Dart Loader, or LV Dart

Status
Not open for further replies.
servlet.ImageServer

Got one of these?
I'm looking for one. Thermovape used to manufacture them but they're now out of stock. I'd be happy to pay a fair price or discuss a trade if you have a spare.

I'd also be interested in buying a complete LV Dart setup if someone has one. While I'm at it I'd also buy a nice Twist battery if anyone has one for cheap.

Happy to make custom GonG adapters in exchange.

charliedontsurf,

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
Yeah try and check out and see what happens..ill spoil it for you, .they dont have them anymore so you cant add them to the cart
So they dont have the dart loader that's pictured on the thermovape web site, but do they have the Revolution attachment that is also pictured on the web site?

Deadhead101,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
So they dont have the dart loader that's pictured on the thermovape web site, but do they have the Revolution attachment that is also pictured on the web site?
You can just try and add it to your cart. If they dont have it, it wont let you add it to your cart (ie. dart loader)

Mynameismud,

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
Good call. I added it to my cart and it says in stock. Now, I need to decide whether or not i will purchase.

Deadhead101,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
Not in stock. You can add it to the cart but you can't check out. I was told they have been out for a long time.....

Fully Melted,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Do I make a new thread thereby cluttering the Classifieds with more Dart posts, or post in here?

To that Special Someone out in FC land with a big heart:love: : I am still looking for a Dart core(the botom piece you load the concentrate in), I do not need the Dart top piece with the lil dabber, just the core in SV or LV. I will treat it with care and much love. Thank you

Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: ogcook
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom