There's almost nothing left in the Herb after "low/medium" temp vaping with my vaporizer (E-Nano)

WoodyWeedPecker

Comparing the AVB from a convection vape like the enano to a conduction vape like the mflb is rather pointless, in my experience conduction vapes always produce darker AVB then convection regardless of temps used.
I don't know I could end up with green, yellowish or light brown ABV with my MFLB. You just need to vape less (instead of 6 tokes for a trench just 1, 2, 3,... tokes). It also help to grind very fine and mix between draws with the mflb. I'm speaking from experience.

Also my complete sentence was: my abv are med brown not dark brown as it was with my mflb or how it is when I bump up the temp to 7.5.

So my abv are also very dark when I bump the temp up to 7.5 or 8.0. and my vaporizer is not a conduction vaporizer!

WoodyWeedPecker,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I know when I bought my first Box(week after they added the light) the info that came with my box said the vaping temp was 'tuned' to 374ish and after 20-30 hits the avb was near black, I can say honestly that I've never used a convection vape that would ever get close in darkening the avb near black at the same temps.

But then again the color of AVB actually has nothing to do with the quality/quantity of extraction of cannabinoids so sorta nothing to do with your original questions anyways.

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: KeroZen

WoodyWeedPecker

Can we move this thread to ABV?

I already got my answer and this thread is turning into low vs high temp vaping debate. Which is not what this thread is about. It was about people taking the time to experiment something or talk about their experience doing the exact same thing.

WoodyWeedPecker,
Top Bottom