There are a ton of ball vapes. What are my options?

The Queefster

Hi, I was hoping that someone perhaps had a full list of all of the currently available ball vapes. I'm perusing currently but I would love to see every option available. Thanks.

The Queefster,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Totally agree that the good info and comparison is on the FC ball vape thread. Ignore the poll at the top, the world has added too many vapes for it to apply now. Although it is still historically interesting.

I have several and I think the differences between the various coil-driven ball vapes are minor. I have my preferences, but any one will probably make you happy for a long time. Hell, the new Omega is three-in-one. Although I have not tried it yet, so I can say how it compares.

coolbreeze

The Vapvana Screwball for big bowls of low-temp flavor at a great price. Phase 3 ZX is my all-around favorite for its flavor, effects, and efficiency, the price is great and the smaller bowl size helps keep things manageable. For me a Screwball bowl is an all-day affair and the ZX is a snap.

The CC Zeal is awesome (low-temps, fat, tasty clouds, low price), the B-0 is fantastic (open hit, huge clouds), the DC-elev8r is another flavor machine at a great price.

Key for me is the material choice (in case you have allergies) and the size or amount of weed needed to drive the thing efficiently. A ball vape is inherently a weedeater and tolerance destroyer but there are choices and use styles that can mitigate that aspect.

What's gotten interesting is how well the current generation works at lower temps, meaning hits are more comfortable and much tastier.

Oil420FL

Look to see if the injector includes ruby balls or not in the price. A slightly higher priced device that includes the rubies may be a better buy for the money. Same for PID Controller and coil: some kits include these at a significant discount [ex: Zeal kit is out of stock, but should be back in stock any day]. If you go with Qaroma, then ritual-co dot com sells and ships from Colorado so you avoid foreign transaction fees on your credit card and waiting for shipping from overseas.

Last edited:

Oil420FL

Another way to categorize ball vapes [besides titanium, stainless, ceramic...], is wireless vs. wired. Check out SneakyPete's video showing him carrying the wireless injector outside to vape if you don't believe it'll retain heat long enough to effectively vape the bowl. It's an Old Head Terp Hammer heated in a Dab-Ready, but other makers are releasing wireless units (my new CC Omega is in the mail :-) and some of those will cost much less than the $500 OH Terp Hammer plus Dab-Ready kit. The Dab-Ready does include a coil guard and has an all-in-one design that looks like a small kitchen appliance, so kudos for the design.

Last edited:

OriginalFace

Try the Tiodw Pro wireless. Sooooo cheap and great build quality. I got a PID, 25mm coil, Tiodw Pro, Rubys, injector bowl and glass stand for under £160 delivered.
There is also a cheaper option that a friend chose and it works fantastically well. It uses the 18mm Tiodw Ti Bowl as the injector head, few balls and a stiff 19mm steel pipe screen, 25mm Axial (the bucket type) coil, That's it.
Really cheap and it's just buying a few bits and popping them together, easy.

Check out

OriginalFace,

coolbreeze

And the 18mm Killer (e-EMK? EMKe?):
IMG-6121.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom