The Other Side of Vaping

Symbolik

Vaping is such a wonderful thing, whether it be for meds or ejuice. This thread is for all the Ecig maniacs. I was able to quit smoking cancef sticks cold turkey with the help of my vape. I started out with some perfection pen thingy.. it wasn't all that great But now I have an eVic and it is just awesome. I got some new juice today, Belgian Waffles and Hazelnut coffee from HighBrow Vapor. They are both utterly delicious. The Belgian waffles especially, I can taste the syrup, the butter, and the fresh out of the toaster waffle. It is downright amazing! So to all you other vapors, what kind of device do you have and what are you vaping on?

Symbolik,

Seren

Away with the fairies
Hi Symbolik, I also switched to e-cigs when I decided to FC. I started off with a branded cigarette looky-likey, but after a couple of weeks I bought myself an ego twist & mini nova so that I could try out some organic & naturally flavoured e-juices. I found the pre-filled cartos a little too chemical tasting for my liking. I've currently got one tank filled with White Rabbit from Alice in Vapeland - scrumptious & very moreish! I also recently bought a Baby Octopus RDA and so I've been experimenting with dripping lots of different flavours, including Organic Bed of Roses and Death by Chocolate from Virgin Vapor's Absolute line (alcohol free) - which are both divine! Your waffle and hazelnut coffee juices also sound absolutely delicious! :)

Seren,
Top Bottom