1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

The Mighty by Storz & Bickel

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by Roger D, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Whissmu

Whissmu Well-Known Member

I have had the old and the new mighty and I have not noticed a significant speed between my new and old mighty :hmm: at the time of being ready at 180C starting from a room temperature... if another updates that you already named ... maybe I'm wrong but I do not appreciate faster in warm up

if you come to Spain I'll show where they surf:rockon: and where you can get good flowers :bigleaf::cheers::bigleaf:

jupazo, ataxian, Dattisso and 9 others like this.
  2. arthritisbites

arthritisbites Well-Known Member

LesPlenty, shredder and BigJr48 like this.
  3. blackstone

blackstone Well-Known Member

Check your retailer for "12V 3A (or 3000mA) 5.5mm CCTV power supply (insert your region) plug"
    5.5mm refers to the diameter of the DC plug, most have the center terminal as positive (+) but check it does to be sure.
    I have charged the batteries with 2A and 1.5A supplies that come with a home modem, but if you want to power the heater (36w, 3A) from the charger, the supply will not perform this if it's under the 3A rating.

Good luck and hope you get many more years from your Mighty, or its replacement.

ataxian, Sick Vape, LesPlenty and 3 others like this.
  4. LesPlenty

LesPlenty Well-Known Member

I doubt it, the glass piece probably represents 90%+ of the cost of the complete set anyway, good luck with your search and please post a link here if you prove me wrong.:tup:

5. Kurtdigglur

Kurtdigglur Long draws

[​IMG] I made it one year of fucking combustion. Celebrated my anniversary with My Mighty and water tool. Tried many different Vapes and The a mighty and Vapcaps have been my go to. All thanks to this Forum I look and feel healthier.

Ville23, ataxian, Madri-Gal and 13 others like this.
  6. bobthetog

bobthetog Member

After 16mths the casing on my Mighty seperated, I dropped it a few times and broke a few fins. Sent it in for repair and recieved a new one, no charge
    The turnarond time was 10 days-I'm well pleased with there customor service!

7. LesPlenty

Why not celebrate your year off combusting by getting a proper WPA for your Mighty, much more free-flowing than a fat silicon mouthpiece.:tup:

8. Kurtdigglur

Kurtdigglur Long draws

@LesPlenty well this is my second Mighty and just got it last Monday . I sold my first one last summer after only having it for few months thinking I could no longer partake. So this is pretty much my anniversary present.

9. vapviking

vapviking Well-Known Member

Long may it run.
    A nice treat might be the V3 wpa from @Ratchett .
    Eliminates the c/u from the equation, more direct vape, and easy to keep clean.

ataxian, arthritisbites and LesPlenty like this.
  10. Kurtdigglur

Kurtdigglur Long draws

@vapviking looks like a durable wpa. Might have to get one soon enough. The fat mouth piece with my attachment on the water pipe work pretty good. The delta 3D one would work for more of my glass pieces though.

11. DrDurdle

DrDurdle Well-Known Member

after my Crafty died, i got me the Dynavap M as a bandaid until Storz and Bickel would sort things out with me.
    turned out i had to buy a new (slightly discounted) Mighty or Crafty.
    i decided to go with the Mighty this time.
    hope it will suit me better and longer than the Crafty.

what temps do you guys vape on?
    now that i have full control over it, might as well do it "right".
    on my Crafty i took like 5 pulls on lowest heat setting and than swiched to the higher pre set temp.
    intuitively, i would do the same with the Mighty but can manually change them.
    is starting at 190 for the first pulls , than raising to like 200-210 the way to go?

12. John Coaltrain

John Coaltrain Well-Known Member

I've done some extensive testing with my Mighty, and have found that visible cloud typically begins to appear at 150º – at least when dosing capsules are being used. But a few draws before it reaches that temperature couldn't hurt, since there are some terpenes and other elements that vaporize at even lower temperatures. I firmly believe that visible clouds are not the sole indicator of medicating effect.

I therefore usually set the temperature at 150-155º to begin, but take some draws before it reaches that temperature. I usually increase by 5º every minute or two.

I use dosing capsules, and often vaporize them up to 175/180º or so during day and early evening sessions (for a more stimulative affect), then eject the capsule and save it for a later evening session, from 185º up to 210º (for a more sedative affect).

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
    Donskills, BigJr48, ataxian and 3 others like this.
  13. crownroyaldaddy

crownroyaldaddy Well-Known Member

I have never been one to use much glass with my herb. I had one nice glass bowl when i was in high school, and that was it until i got my flowerpot.

Im thinking i need a WPA for my Mighty now. Its my favorite vape i own, I would LOVE to try it through water.

Time to go over to delta3d...

LesPlenty, ataxian, Madri-Gal and 2 others like this.
  14. LesPlenty

15. ataxian

ataxian PALE BLUE DOT

You know?
    Just enjoy!

16. Vaporcussion

Vaporcussion Well-Known Member

Great idea; I thought I had tried everything, lol Presently, I'm using the top lid of the capsule, upside down, over a micro dose in the bowl.

Yes

BigJr48, newVaper420 and LesPlenty like this.
  17. crownroyaldaddy

So i got to use my new mighty wpa yesterday for a nice session.

I love it!

18. Kurtdigglur

Kurtdigglur Long draws

BigJr48 likes this.
  19. crownroyaldaddy

Yes

The only downside to it is how easily it attracts dirt/dust/hair.
    But functionality wise its an A+

20. HellsWindStaff

HellsWindStaff Dharma Initiate

To piggyback on this, an Underdog power supply works albeit without pass trough

BigJr48 and LesPlenty like this.
  21. Kurtdigglur

Kurtdigglur Long draws

Maybe I’ll consider a glass piece.

LesPlenty and BigJr48 like this.
  22. crownroyaldaddy

I would definitely say its a nice tool to have at your disposal since so many vapes have adapters. Also if you are interested in desktops, many of the best need a glass piece.

Theyre relatively cheap as well

BigJr48 likes this.
  23. LesPlenty

24. vapviking

vapviking Well-Known Member

This is the first practical application I've heard, for the space that exists between the chamber top and the screen that's inside the adapter! Party Mode!
    Most everyone else looks for other ways to fill the gap.
    I am still surprised that the design has not been modified to add a positive 'stop' to eliminate the over-tightening issue.
    I do understand that most users like them! I happen to be partial to a different one.

MonkeyTime, LesPlenty and triskelion like this.
  25. crownroyaldaddy

LesPlenty, BigJr48 and triskelion like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors