The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Bomb33

Got my second mighty and wow. It' better then I remember lol and this new model has 20 % more battery power lmao. Im' in heaven. Just unboxed it and did the off gassing. Came fully charged. It's like a new born. Don' even want to use it yet.lol. best 420 for me. It's inspired me to make a mighty man cave. God I love this thing.

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
Got my second mighty and wow. It' better then I remember lol and this new model has 20 % more battery power lmao. Im' in heaven. Just unboxed it and did the off gassing. Came fully charged. It's like a new born. Don' even want to use it yet.lol. best 420 for me. It's inspired me to make a mighty man cave. God I love this thing.

I dont believe the battery should have been fully charged. Somewhere less than 80% is the norm, and even the manual states to store the mighty at 70-80% battery life.

Puzzling enough Id reach out to S&B for a confirmation.

That said, enjoy it! I dont now what the old battery was like but I can try 5-8 capsules on a charge.

I would think most people could squeeze out 10, but I run long and hot

JCharles,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I would like to learn this word.
what does it mean ?
confused
waterspout.jpg

spout (plural spouts) A tube or lip through which liquid or steam is poured or discharged. I dropped my china teapot, and its spout broke. A stream of liquid.

@Mr.Sifter,
The term spout is well identified by the definition @JCharles has pasted into his reply, as in tea spout or a stream of liquid coming from a spout or other source. It can also get into slight differences in context (use) or in semantics between English language in UK & US.

A water spout ( as a noun) is what comes out of a whale's blow hole.

One very loose adaptation of the word spout would be a reference to someone "spouting off knowledge" (used as a verb) on a particular subject. Like I'm doing here! :)

But where I live, eastern US near the ocean, if someone tells me they saw a water spout, I know they're talking about what's pictured in your spoiler, a funnel of water that appears like a (usually) small tornado, out over the ocean or other body of water. Sometimes larger and sometimes dangerous. I've seen these appear very quickly, blow by for a mile or two and then loose momentum in a matter of minutes, all on an otherwise pretty nice day!

Bomb33

I haven' been around or on here lately. Heck I just found out there is 20% more battery. Now you tell me there is a loading tool for these capsules lmao

Bomb33,
Reactions: Razshiro

Jack_72

Mhhh... I could take some pictures next time and emphatize the good and bad parts of this item. It still requires some "manual" after filling if you want to put more than .15 inside of your capsule. Plus it is a little bit messy. I do not always use the filling tool, its no fun to use it. Still I have to admit how useful it can be, I usually pre fill about 60 capsules which will lasts for a month or so :).

Bomb33

I like your honesty. I hate filling them to but gaping them is so nice and mighty. Problem for me is i got so many strains and so many techniques to fill these things it is almost requires it to be done by hand. Like the innovation and idea behind it. Still think my idea of pre filled at a dispensary would be a hit. Can' wait till it' legalized here lmao.

dave123

Can I get some solid instructions for doing a burn off.

Do I keep Cooling Unit on?

Do I need to do one with the Easy flow adaptor on aswell?

How long for, read somewhere 20 mins?

DO I need to put ABV in and do a burn off aswell?

dave123,

vapviking

Old & In the Way

you haven't used it yet? I don't know how you stand the suspense!
Charge it up, leave c/u on, don't have to put anything in it. Turn it on and set to high, let it get to temp and go to auto shutoff. Remove c/u, let it cool. Five minutes for all of the above. If you want to be super thorough, repeat the steps once. There will be very faint factory traces of smell, and maybe even faint taste in your first bowl or two that will go away quickly.
So, you only need to be concerned if it smells bad from the burnoff or taste is bad, but chances are extremeley good that all will be fine.
For the adapter, to be careful you could drop into some iso alcohol (preferably the 99%, or if 91% use a little dish detergent afterwards and water rinse.You'll want the iso around for future Mighty cleaning.)

With Mighty I tend to call the burnoff optional, since they are a very thorough, tech minded GERMAN factory.
Now, get on with it!

Last edited:

dave123

you haven't used it yet? I don't know how you stand the suspense!
Charge it up, leave c/u on, don't have to put anything in it. Turn it on and set to high, let it get to temp and go to auto shutoff. Remove c/u, let it cool. Five minutes for all of the above. If you want to be super thorough, repeat the steps once. There will be very faint factory traces of smell, and maybe even faint taste in your first bowl or two that will go away quickly.
So, you only need to be concerned if it smells bad from the burnoff or taste is bad, but chances are extremeley good that all will be fine.
For the adapter, to be careful you could drop into some iso alcohol (preferably the 99%, or if 91% use a little dish detergent afterwards and water rinse.You'll want the iso around for future Mighty cleaning.)

With Mighty I tend to call the burnoff optional, since they are a very thorough, tech minded GERMAN factory.
Now, get on with it!

Had some time off.. Been coughing up phlegm. See my other posts.

Not got any iso. Il buy some.

How do I clean the honey bong out prior to use?

Also need advice on what water to put in the bong. Is evian bottled water ok?

dave123,
Reactions: BigJr48

dzoinp

Accessory Maker

I was not able to wait ...:doh:
Put some greens on and turn this thing on.:nod:
Then you will be experimenting with the various variants:myday:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Had some time off.. Been coughing up phlegm. See my other posts.

Not got any iso. Il buy some.

How do I clean the honey bong out prior to use?

Also need advice on what water to put in the bong. Is evian bottled water ok?
You sure are full of ????'s!
You asked about water just recently. FWIW, I use a filter on my drinking water, and same in my glass.
The distilled water is a nice suggestion, as it has removed minerals and chlorine, etc. But if you're good with drinking your tap water, you may be just as comfortable with that in yer water piece. It's all about levels, as Cosmo Kramer once said. "It's levels, Jerry!"
Clean the glass with dish soap initially, or the iso alcohol and then dish soap. It's just glass...so do as you would with a new drinking glass, except a dishwasher might not really get inside yer bong too good.

dave123

You sure are full of ????'s!
You asked about water just recently. FWIW, I use a filter on my drinking water, and same in my glass.
The distilled water is a nice suggestion, as it has removed minerals and chlorine, etc. But if you're good with drinking your tap water, you may be just as comfortable with that in yer water piece. It's all about levels, as Cosmo Kramer once said. "It's levels, Jerry!"
Clean the glass with dish soap initially, or the iso alcohol and then dish soap. It's just glass...so do as you would with a new drinking glass, except a dishwasher might not really get inside yer bong too good.

I tried to buy distilled water but couldn't get any thats why im checking here again to see if bottled water is ok, im a total newb to this

Ok guys burn out done twice for 2 mins each time. Not done the burn out with ABV though

I just tried the stand on the mighty and its a very tight fit was just wondering if you guys prefer the mighty with the stand or without the stand. At the moment I think it looks more aesthetically pleasing without the stand so took it off for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
dave123,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Ok guys burn out done twice for 2 mins each time. Not done the burn out with ABV though

I just tried the stand on the mighty and its a very tight fit was just wondering if you guys prefer the mighty with the stand or without the stand. At the moment I think it looks more aesthetically pleasing without the stand so took it off for now.
Do you mean the digger tool on the bottom? I hardly use the little thing and highly recommend never using it as a stand. The Mighty is unstable when you stand it on the tool and will fall over very easily.

@Ratchett makes an awesome 3d printed stand and other accessories for the Mighty that I use. The stand makes loading so much less of a hassle, I've dumped a full load of herb quite a few times when I didn't have it.

Last edited:

dave123

Do you mean the digger tool on the bottom? I hardly use the little thing and high recommend never using it as a stand. The Mighty is highly unstable when you stand it on the tool and will fall over very easily.

@Ratchett makes an awesome 3d printed stand and other accessories for the Mighty that I use. The stand makes loading so much less of a hassle, I've dumped a full load of herb quite a few times when I didn't have it.

Not the orange tool no, I bought a stand for £10

dave123,

Baron23

I tried to buy distilled water but couldn't get any

Where in the world are you located, Dave?

ooops, just caught this so you are in the UK somewhere?

I bought a stand for £10

UK guys....I know its often more difficult and expensive to get Everclear type ethyl and ISO in some countries than here where I am in the USA, but isn't distilled water rather ubiquitous. Is it really hard to get in the UK?

dave123

Where in the world are you located, Dave?

ooops, just caught this so you are in the UK somewhere?

UK guys....I know its often more difficult and expensive to get Everclear type ethyl and ISO in some countries than here where I am in the USA, but isn't distilled water rather ubiquitous. Is it really hard to get in the UK?

Its not hard to get but Ive not been to the major supermarkets and if mineral water was ok I was going to use that as im being lazy and can't be bothered to drive to the bigger stores!

Need opinions on dosing capsules!

I have some here but they are rather small, think il just put the herbs in the bowl for now but just noticed the mesh on the bottom of the chamber, is this mesh replaceable?

dave123,

Bomb33

If you have a dehumidifier then the water you get from that is also distilled water if I already haven't had too many capsules today. Like vapviking said if you are drinking the stuff then really. Just empty it more often. I got reverse osmosis here lol. But really come on.a little to extreme I think. It' just minerals. Let' talk more about what we put in our mighty to vape. I find the variants to be endless and when you find your spot that' what you stick with. But when someone explains their method it helps you discover more shite out about this amazing tool that has reshaped my life. Lol.

Ya it' replaceable.. But if you are OCD like me then use the caps. A little of the good stuff goes along way. If you pack in the bowl itself it will eventually get dirty and the brown ring will appear lol. I remember when I had my first one it sucked getting it and never getting it off. So for me on my second mighty it's strictly caps only lol. Trust me you pack that mighty full and you will be rocked
. If that' what you want then give her. But a light session is a capsule lightly packed and topped off with an old cu screen.

Bomb33

If using caps or bowl itself make sure it' held down either packed fairly tight but not enough that you ain' got air flowing or sit an old screen or even the lid to a cap upside down on top if using the bowl. Even if disappointed you will wipe yourself off and ģet back up cause they don' call it a mighty for nothing

Top Bottom