The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Bomb33

Happy 420 people. Hope everyone is enjoying this amazing day. Had to tell someone that I just bought another mighty. 20% off can' go wrong. And my original is getting on and ready for a rma. Love this beast and will never be without it.

Little Bill

Oldest stoner on FC
Major upgrade. The vapor is cooler, thicker, and easier to draw than the Solo....which can cause you to collapse a lung , the draw is so restricted.

The Solo is a Hyundai compared to the Mighty’s Lamborghini. You’ll never look back. I haven’t touched my solo in over three years. Probably doesn’t even work anymore. :lol:

Well @dave123 I never used the Solo, but have had a Solo 2 for a year now. It's draw is fine and the vapor is on par with the Crafty (and I assume the Mighty). I use the Crafty for portability and the Solo 2 for home.

dave123

Well @dave123 I never used the Solo, but have had a Solo 2 for a year now. It's draw is fine and the vapor is on par with the Crafty (and I assume the Mighty). I use the Crafty for portability and the Solo 2 for home.

Is your crafty better than the solo?

I don't want to get the mighty and end up thinking its the same as the solo.

I want bigger hits which im not getting from the solo

dave123,
Reactions: BigJr48

vapviking

Old & In the Way
@dave123 ,
Trust the forum on this. You won't be disappointed. Plus you can use it plugged in; it's like a desktop as well...

This ^
The Mighty is a great vape.
Time's a wastin' on the 4/20 discount!

You might also try emailing or calling Randy at Puffitup (while S&B discount is still on). Tell him you're an FC member. He will probably match the discount and he also throws in a stand and a grinder.
But make sure he has latest model, with "20% more battery".

https://www.puffitup.com/default.asp

vapviking

Old & In the Way

Dealer's choice on the water tool (I have one similar to budgie and it gets the job done, but also have a desktop that's a little bigger than that honey and stands up well on it's own (It is home made, so I have no link for you.).
But be advised that the type of adapter they sell (plastic and glass, screws onto Mighty) has been reported to be less than optimal. If you over-tighten it can crack the Mighty's housing, and, second, it's screen is too far above the chamber. One other member recently had one that seemed to be leaking, or somehow just not producing satisfying vapor. delta3dstudios (member @Ratchett) has a nice one (the V3 model) though now I see you are not in US, shipping might make it a little expensive, but it is one of the best on the market. He does have a 4/20 code on his front page, here is the adapter;
https://delta3dstudios.com/mighty-v3-waterpipe-adapter/

BigJr48

@dave123 ,

This ^
The Mighty is a great vape.
Time's a wastin' on the 4/20 discount!

You might also try emailing or calling Randy at Puffitup (while S&B discount is still on). Tell him you're an FC member. He will probably match the discount and he also throws in a stand and a grinder.
But make sure he has latest model, with "20% more battery".

https://www.puffitup.com/default.asp

I took the plunge, with discount it's $296+ goodies can't ask for a better price!!!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Thanks they look nice

Any other opinions on which bubbler to get?
If you don't mind shopping in China, go to DhGate, Sunshine Store and look at D-020-D 9" bubbler.
Lots of folks seem to like this one. But it is a big world of available glass out there, from sublime to ridiculous!

vapviking,
Reactions: BigJr48

VanCough

Environmentalist
there is a video on youtube how to do this, it's fairly easy.
if yours is stuck, it's probably from the oil which has "glued" everything together.
heating it up a little would help.

btw: happy 4:20

You convinced me to give it another go and not be such a big wuss and after running the Mighty empty on 150 degrees Celsius and drawing through the cooling unit for a couple of minutes I managed to crack it open with a little persuasion.

And here it is broken down into its components:

Lfii7ym.jpg

As you can see I managed to break a little bit off the clip of the element housing but it still functions fine and you could probably break off both and the housing would be perfectly snug around the element due to the tight tolerances.

The great thing is that it enabled me to soak the metal air way and chamber in ISO and then give it a scrub:

6wNhpeU.jpg
KME8l8P.jpg

And voila, a refurbished mighty awaiting some new batteries!:
V9eFzHX.jpg

If I put a new screen in there she’d be sparkling! Also, just FYI I did break a little piece off the plastic body fins around the chamber when cleaning with a q tip but I don’t care.

The circular scratch on the chamber housing is from my water piece adapter, it fits so snugly that over time after taking it on and off it’s worn into the plastic; again it’s purely cosmetic and I couldn’t care less.

Here she is back in her home:
RNpYyvT.jpg

If you have warranty and you want to avoid damaging your mighty cosmetically then send it in for a RMA but if, like me, you’re out of warranty don’t be afraid to have a go at taking it apart yourself if you need to change the batteries or want to clean the chamber like I have.

Hope you all had a happy 4:20! :peace:

VanCough

Environmentalist
Can anyone who’s done business with @JCat vouch for him for me please?

I just want to have peace of mind before I do a friends and family PayPal transfer with him for two of his battery packs.

P.S. Sorry for double posting moderators, I didn’t want this getting lost in the very different and lengthy previous post I made.

MinnBobber

Can anyone who’s done business with @JCat vouch for him for me please?

I just want to have peace of mind before I do a friends and family PayPal transfer with him for two of his battery packs.
..................................................................................................
Yes, go for it as he is 100% legit. He has many happy customers here and those replacement batteries (VS S&B cost) are pure genius

tdriver

You convinced me to give it another go and not be such a big wuss and after running the Mighty empty on 150 degrees Celsius and drawing through the cooling unit for a couple of minutes I managed to crack it open with a little persuasion.

And here it is broken down into its components:

As you can see I managed to break a little bit off the clip of the element housing but it still functions fine and you could probably break off both and the housing would be perfectly snug around the element due to the tight tolerances.

The great thing is that it enabled me to soak the metal air way and chamber in ISO and then give it a scrub:

And voila, a refurbished mighty awaiting some new batteries!:

Hope you all had a happy 4:20! :peace:

glad to see you finally did it. everyone should do this ,ones they opened their units.

about the broken fins.... they will brake by themselves at some point in time due to the heat.
(my old one did this) even the plastic around the oven which holds the cooling unit in place will chip/break off in time. I know it sound scary, but it seems that this is the only downside (at least for me) the mighty/crafty has which is unrepairable by myself.... :bang:

I'm thinking of this from the first day I got my new one and i am not sure if anyone is selling them as a spare part. S&B or aftermarket 3D printed ,I really don't care as long as I can get spare parts in a reasonable price.......:leaf:

JCharles

FC 06/06/2017 | ACMPR 26/07/2017
I picked up a Mighty during the 420 sales from PUI. Really enjoying the vapor dry and through water.

The glass mouthpiece feels great but seems a littleloose, and the plastic mouthpiece is well built but tempting to bite. I've been using glass at home and plastic on-the-go.

So it's been 3 days, and 5 charging cycles (probably one more today). I replaced the screens on my cooling unit with the finer ones from the wear and tear kit to cut down on debris in the CU.

The cooling unit does a good job, conditioning the vapor, and the really low draw resistance feels like you can pull for ever.

I'm 50/50 on the capsules. They are super convenient and will be used when I'm away from the house but they don't give the same huge rips and a full oven.

I seem to bigger, denser clouds from my second and third pulls - the first is light.

I'll get a couple more days under my belt before a full review.

I don't think it will dethrone the Solo II as my favourite portable but it's going to be a really close second.

I think they are different devices and not really comparable, but number 1 in their own respective categories.

Congrats to all the new Mighty owners. And if it's your first vape, welcome to the club!!

Top Bottom