The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

LysergicHysteric

Editor-In-Chief of Vapelord.Reviews
Thought this might help those with splitting cases.
Some bumper protection on bottom corners and sides as well.

Two ammunition cartridge bands, now working for peace.

https://amzn.com/B00WK8MOUE

hMaTXw3.jpg

I dropped my Mighty a few months ago and the casing started separating a bit at the top, this little trick helped cure my OCD about the damn casing being separated! Thank you so much friend!

CRvapes

Fucking Great!
Last week i lost my Crafty, Yesterday i lost my wallet with my social & $500 cash -_-
& Today i am DRY :(

--- Where my good luck go ?

CRvapes,

Bomb33

Just wanted to say got my mighty last week and it's just like you guys said it would be. Want to say that you guys on this forum are the shit and keep it goin. You've changed my life dramatically and I'm one happy camper. One question though. I'm from the north and it's getting cold. How is this thing( the battery affected ) in the winter?

MinnBobber

One question though. I'm from the north and it's getting cold. How is this thing( the battery affected ) in the winter?

Cold weather effects all batteries, but at least the Mighty starts out with a very decent battery capacity, unlike many portables.
Best to start out with a room temp Mighty, keep it in an inner jacket pocket to get body heat etc as that's the best. Worst case is sitting in a parked car etc for hours and starting out at 0 F---then it has farther to heat up AND the battery power is down xx % from being so cold. Even then it would have longer battery life than most other portables, except something like the miniVAP with huge battery.

Bomb33

Ya understandable. Keeping it close to the body is my best bet. Watch me get a portable heater for it at work lol. This thing is like my new baby. Also I just ordered some capsules. I've been reading on here for what seems like forever. Are they good or bad. Vinyl verdict and any tips on using them. I remember reading that they too big and they cause casing to split??? Thanks again.

Bomb33,

CRvapes

@Bomb33

After staining my crafty chamber from leaving dry herbs sitting in after vaping.

I now only use my mighty exclusively with the capsules and after every bowl. I pull out my brush and clean the CU & Chamber while I let the capsule cool off.

CL52613

I wouldn't clean the inside of your cooling unit with the brush. The CU collects resin and this will foul your brush making it sticky.
You can clean the dark varnished metal bowl with precision cotton swabs dipped into 91% alcohol and having most of it removed by pressing to a paper towel. it will take some diligence, but if you are in the least bit anal about preserving the appearance of your Mighty, well worth the effort. I brush the heating chamber and the cooling unit - exterior only, screen and areas where light resin shines. I clean my cooling units (2-3 CU's) every nine days, but I change them every 3 or 4 days. I have quite a few cooling units, and I guarantee you they are like brand new ones, but seasoned. I am anal to a fault in caring for tools and toys. Mighty may be the best vaporizer you can use...with a few caveats, only one a real issue. Battery life, and shock when having to pay, on average $100.00, for battery replacement. Now, if the appeal is to be portable and totally battery powered, you will notice the need to charge the batteries more often. If you are using at home, as I always have, the life of the battery is not such a big issue, when battery is low just plug in the wall charger. The Mighty will go into charge cycle when the chamber times out. In the United States the consumers are left to the adage "buyer beware" in regard to battery warranty, since there is no warranty covering batteries. Australia Mighty battery warranty is same as Mighty, 2 years. As an almost portable home unit Mighty is the best. S&B need to include a real stand for Mighty instead of the precarious hack of reversing the pick in the base. Heaven forbid you bump the table or the Mighty because it will fall

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I wouldn't clean the inside of your cooling unit with the brush. The CU collects resin and this will foul your brush making it sticky.
I use the S&B brush for lots of vape related cleaning chores, and it goes in the alcohol all the time as part of the process. One brush can sometimes last for months. I usually rinse with water after using w/alcohol.
For the bowl a magic eraser can work wonders; I try to find the ones that have no detergents or obvious additives, give them a thorough rinse before use.

@Bomb33 the capsules are really nice. They have not been on the market more than a few months, so if you are skimming this thread you'll find a lot has already been written about them.
Try not to dent or deform them as you open/close, and they will last a long time. Clean when they get sticky with iso soak (and brush!).
Note that the clear cap of the magazine (holder) is also a filling funnel. Have fun with that!
They will not hurt your Mighty casing at all. IF the top of the cap is not 'seated' (closed all the way), it can put pressure on the c/u as you screw it down, so just be sure the tops are on the caps nicely. And don't ever put one in the chamber upside down! They are tapered and it will get wedged in there pretty good...

Most important to keep trying til you get it right!!!!! Then try again just to be sure... then once just 'cause that one went so well, and...

kohr

Hey fellas anyone have any advice on a good authorized dealer for a mighty? I don't want to get a counterfeit.

kohr,

UH60FLT

I just received my Ryot Piper case today and it fits the Mighty beautifully. I can even cram in a charger for extended trips too. Plenty of space for accessories and the silicon flap area is great for prepping their herb. Just an FYI for anyone still looking for a non-pelican option for transporting their device.

Mr. Me2

I just received my Ryot Piper case today and it fits the Mighty beautifully. I can even cram in a charger for extended trips too. Plenty of space for accessories and the silicon flap area is great for prepping their herb. Just an FYI for anyone still looking for a non-pelican option for transporting their device.
Can you post a picture or 3?

Drug

Okay so I've been blazin' this machine for a couple of weeks, coming from Arizer Solo/Air. In comparison, I find the Mighty superior but at a cost. The Mighty blows the Arizers away when it comes to vapor. It tastes like I'm milking these plants, thick clouds. Toking on that strawberry diesel is a treat.

When it comes to efficiency, both Arizers kick Mighty's butt. The Mighty requires more weed and gets me less lifted. Consumption has nearly doubled since switching to Mighty, in spite of having zero tolerance after a couple months sobriety. Or do you think this could have something to do with I don't know, my vaping technique? Something else? I'm also curious if anyone recognizes this experience.

All in all I'm not sure if I'm gonna stick with it or not. Especially with that cute ass FF2 instantly heating and cooling. I'd love to have that control back over when I take a hit, joint style, without letting the grass vape to waste. That's actually the one thing I've been missing ever since switching to vaporizers. Too bad they cost mad moneyz over here.

Drug,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Okay so I've been blazin' this machine for a couple of weeks, coming from Arizer Solo/Air. In comparison, I find the Mighty superior but at a cost. The Mighty blows the Arizers away when it comes to vapor. It tastes like I'm milking these plants, thick clouds. Toking on that strawberry diesel is a treat.

When it comes to efficiency, both Arizers kick Mighty's butt. The Mighty requires more weed and gets me less lifted. Consumption has nearly doubled since switching to Mighty, in spite of having zero tolerance after a couple months sobriety. Or do you think this could have something to do with I don't know, my vaping technique? Something else? I'm also curious if anyone recognizes this experience.

All in all I'm not sure if I'm gonna stick with it or not. Especially with that cute ass FF2 instantly heating and cooling. I'd love to have that control back over when I take a hit, joint style, without letting the grass vape to waste. That's actually the one thing I've been missing ever since switching to vaporizers. Too bad they cost mad moneyz over here.
It may be that the temps required for a given effect are not the same on Arizers as Mighty. Sorry I've never used an Arizer product. I think maybe you could try a smaller load in Mighty, at a higher temp. (say 190-195C?). Half bowl with oil pad or a cut screen on top of load. Maybe with water piece if you have one, to 200C+. Maybe save some product and get a little more 'lifted'.
There's also the honeymoon factor. I think more stuff goes up the chute in the early days of a nice new vape!
"I'd love to have that control back over when I take a hit, joint style, without letting the grass vape to waste.That's actually the one thing I've been missing ever since switching to vaporizers."
Have you been following the Grasshopper? Convection.
Enjoy the Mighty!

Mike M

I used to feel the same way about over consumption with the Mighty. I have the Alfa Goboof, and have always found that little thing to be much more efficient, especially with its small chamber, and high heat.

But now, I just put a little in the chamber, don't pack down, and then use one of the liquid pads on top to take up the extra space.

I have found efficiency increases dramatically!!!!

Eatrocks

I came from an arizer air also....i dont agree at all!!!

The arizer had the best flavor for first few hits. The mighty gets me more medicated quicker. I pack smallish .1 or .05 bowls and put the liquid pad on top to get full extraction. Small bowls like this at 380-400 work well.

Eatrocks,

Eatrocks

Not sure I agree; with the Mighty you can literally put "a speck" at the bottom of bowl, put oil pad on top, and get 5/6 really big hits.

Ye i concur

The air always felt like i was wasting it...and of course u gott stir the bowl of the air every few hits

Eatrocks,
Top Bottom