The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Surf Monkey

Got mine.

Excellent right out of the box. I have it dialed to 350f to begin with and it's hitting like a truck. Impressive.

Filling it took a short learning curve, but easy after the first full. The unit is a lot smaller than I thought it would be. Fairly discrete if you ask me. Looks more like a power tool than a vape. It's smaller in width and height than my iPhone 6 Plus.

Obviously everyone already knows this. The pros and cons of the Mighty are well know. I'll just add that as a very experienced vape user this thing does indeed seem to live up to the hype.

Radiocitysuicide

I don't soak them for more than 30 min to an hour and they seem fine. I was thinking about whether the use would degrade them and cause them to release chemicals in even if there is no visual damage. Just confirming that I'm being paranoid.

Surf Monkey

try mighty starting at 330, it is a different experience as with other vapes.

I'll try that. I've been running it around 375 and it's great, but it kicks through loads in a wink of the eye. Starting off at a lower temp seems like a good strategy with it.

Surf Monkey,

Vifzor

I'm about to clean my mighty with ISO 99,9% for the first time!

Any advice on how to do it? how many minutes should i let it soak??

And what about the screen in the chamber? should i take it off and clean it? it doesn't look dirty for now.

Best regards

Vifzor,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I'm about to clean my mighty with ISO 99,9% for the first time!

Any advice on how to do it? how many minutes should i let it soak??

And what about the screen in the chamber? should i take it off and clean it? it doesn't look dirty for now.

Best regards
wish I could find some of the previous posts on this topic for you. I'll try to summarize, at least what I do.

Cleaning Mighty & Crafty c/u and chamber (I'm adding this line for easier searching in the future)

Separate the top & bottom of c/u and remove mouthpiece. Leave screen and seals in place.
If you want the reclaim, scrape it out and put it somewhere -- on some oil pads, maybe. Using a fine screen in c/u helps keep the reclaim free of particles.
Drop parts in a ziplock baggie and add iso to cover them. (I have had some bags, newer type, leak with 99% lately, so I'm actually using the 91% til I work this out).
Fill a glass or bowl with hot tap water and put the baggie in there. Take baggie out and give a shake every couple of minutes. The heat helps the alcohol dissolve the resin. Parts can stay in there from five to 30 minutes or more, no problem. If heavy gunky, reach the brush down into the baggie and brush the parts with iso.
When clean, put all the parts in water (small amount of dish soap optional), swish around and rinse with lots of water; set aside to dry.

When you reassemble, be sure the small o-ring (at the sliding lock) is pressed all the way down on it's post, so it doesn't get snagged by the lock.

Check for leaks. Put thumb or finger over the c/u screen and suck or blow on mouthpiece. Should be sealed, no air escaping.

Screen in chamber may require clean/replace much less frequently.
A warm, not hot, bowl is easier to clean
I use a small piece of Magic Eraser (rinsed thoroughly with water to clean it first) with a little iso (or water) to clean the bowl, and just touching the screen (while in place) cleans it nicely. Some folks avoid the Magic Eraser; use paper towel or q-tip. Sometimes removing the chamber screen is nice, so you can clean below it. This is so rare for me that I will then replace with new, but you could clean the screen and re-flatten with pliers to re-install.

Using dosing caps has really helped a lot in keeping the bowl and its' screen very clean. Bowl gets a little sticky near the top and that cleans very easily.

Having 2 or 3 c/u's can be a bonus, clean all at once, less frequently.

Hey, I need some help. I'm interested in buying a waterpipe for my Mighty, and I need some recommendations. Right now, I'm stuck between the D020-D and D021 from DHGate. I think I'm leaning towards the D020-D, but it is more expensive. I just wanted to know which one is the best for the Mighty, or if there are better water-pipes out there.

shaolinmilk

Got mine.

Excellent right out of the box. I have it dialed to 350f to begin with and it's hitting like a truck. Impressive.

Filling it took a short learning curve, but easy after the first full. The unit is a lot smaller than I thought it would be. Fairly discrete if you ask me. Looks more like a power tool than a vape. It's smaller in width and height than my iPhone 6 Plus.

Obviously everyone already knows this. The pros and cons of the Mighty are well know. I'll just add that as a very experienced vape user this thing does indeed seem to live up to the hype.
I'm glad you like it. The Mighty is actually very hard to disappoint based on my experiences with other people.

I'm glad you like it. The Mighty is actually very hard to disappoint based on my experiences with other people.
I love the device, but I have been very disappointed with the RMA service thus far. At this point, it most likely will take a total of 3 weeks for me to get my device back. That sounds like nothing I have heard from the RMA stories. They just started working on it yesterday. God knows when they'll ship it out, and what shipping plan they will choose.

Last edited:

benchfrooser

First Day after the Upgrade from crafty. I upgraded because you can´t turn of the Bluethooth on the crafty. With no BT I get an excelent high.

The Mighty looks harder to open than the Crafty. Is there a how to tutorial? After the warrenty I want to change the battery myself.

benchfrooser,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
First Day after the Upgrade from crafty. I upgraded because you can´t turn of the Bluethooth on the crafty. With no BT I get an excelent high.

The Mighty looks harder to open than the Crafty. Is there a how to tutorial? After the warrenty I want to change the battery myself.
There's a screw underneath the black label. Once removed, the two halves of the body slide apart, vertically.
I have not done this, only read about it.
One member, now legendary @Vambo1980 , has done the battery swap on his Crafty many times and has well over 500 hours on it. He also changed the location of a heat sensor in there...

How does Bluetooth (or lack of it) affect your high?

benchfrooser

Microwave radiation interrupts the comunication between brain areas. Half a year ago I got electro sensibility, because of high radiation (24/7). Muscles start to cramp, tinutus and sleeping is imposible.
After the Crafty use, my brain felt smashed.

Now I´m relaxed, just one screw to open the Mighty. Is it a Torx6 like the Crafty has?

I pressure cooked my cooling units in salt acid water befor first use, to remove smell, worked pretty well. The first huge drag took my vacuum cleaner on max. temp. :D.

How about warranty time? Do I have 2 years from now on or when I bought my Crafty?

Last edited:
benchfrooser,

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
Hello Mighty people! ;)
I've received my Mighty yesterday, I took the upgrade after two crafty.
Aside the fact it is bulkier, I'm really glad I took the upgrade.
The construction feels more strong, the two minutes timer and the multiple vibration before the shutdown are awesome, and obviously the small screen is a really cool feature against the Bluetooth app.
And the heating time.... Wow, coming from a crafty I was totally shocked when it was ready under a minute!

They even gifted me a free capsule on my mighty's box, I don't know if it's the norm but I'm really glad they did.

I hope this one will last a some years! :)

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Hello Mighty people! ;)
I've received my Mighty yesterday, I took the upgrade after two crafty.
Aside the fact it is bulkier, I'm really glad I took the upgrade.
The construction feels more strong, the two minutes timer and the multiple vibration before the shutdown are awesome, and obviously the small screen is a really cool feature against the Bluetooth app.
And the heating time.... Wow, coming from a crafty I was totally shocked when it was ready under a minute!

They even gifted me a free capsule on my mighty's box, I don't know if it's the norm but I'm really glad they did.

I hope this one will last a some years! :)
Best of luck with new Mighty/friend!
Over time, the only things Mighty users concede about Crafty are; it's smaller and it can stand up by itself. (Consider getting one of @Ratchett 's nice stands for Mighty, and one of the silicone water adapters)

TheVaporist

Man is a universe within himself
Best of luck with new Mighty/friend!
Over time, the only things Mighty users concede about Crafty are; it's smaller and it can stand up by itself. (Consider getting one of @Ratchett 's nice stands for Mighty, and one of the silicone water adapters)

Oh yeah I forgot this standing issue.... That's a weird engineering choice!
Thanks for reminding me the ratchett's stand :)
As for the water adapter, it's time to salvage some crafty's CU :rockon:

Hi guys !

Well, they offered a bit of hashish. I know it's not very pure (Hard in Portugal!), But wanted to try the mighty. With a lighter, heated enough to be maneuverable, and undo and can see in the image. As it is not much, not completely fills the chamber and not to walk loose, methyl one screen to try to keep in place. But it is not very effective. 1. avoid using the pad liquid, not to scratch the sides of the chamber (This takes efficiency to the vaporizer, right?) 2. The screen, put in concave shape for the same reason (not scratch!).

They have some idea of keeping everything right without scratching?
I should not vaporize hashish?
Although not pure, remains healthy?

Big hug

Top Bottom