The Hammer Vaporizer with Custom-made Extras, $100 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is my complete Hammer setup. I have gently used this little beauty for a couple years, and it works like it did the day I bought it. It's the perfect setup for someone looking for an on-demand vape that that will get you hammered quickly. I have loved this little vape and am only selling it because I have been on a bit of a toy run lately and need to balance. Every piece is in like-new condition and cleaned.

Selling the entire setup for $100 shipped CONUS. PayPal please, and I will pick up any associated fees. Here's what you get:

1 Hammer Vaporizer
1 Custom Lock-on Stem - chartreuse and green*
2 Lock-on Stems
1 Custom Screenless Bent GonG Stem, 14mm male*
1 Standard Stem
1 Hammer Toolbox
3 Hammer Tubes with a couple nails
1 Collection of screens (used but cleaned) and spare lock-on kits

*Note about the Custom Lock-on Stem: This thing is gorgeous. The pic does not do it justice. It also completely changes color in direct sunlight and the second version is perhaps even more beautiful than the first. I am including a little cap I bought (it's in the pic) that fits perfectly on the end of a filled stem so you can pack and go without worrying about anything spilling. It's handy.

*The Screenless Bent GonG Stem is a custom piece that the Hammer guys made for me. You won't find a screenless bent stem anywhere unless you have it custom made.

PM any questions. Thanks for looking.

uAgSoR9.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom