• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The ELEV8R from Elev8 Vehicles

Want to try it out?

• Yes

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • Hell Yeah

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
So I fired up the new heater after I got done with some homework. I did a vapcap and a couple toasty island bowls earlier but this one just hit me out of the park.

I don't really like using the concentrate pad because my lighter isn't hot enough to get to the temp needed for this. So what I do is put a little day right on top of my green. I used some CBD crumble on top of some ground flower with a purple color to it. Beautiful stuff. Anyway, both flavors really shines through, but man is it's been a well and I desperately need to clean this mother fucker. It gets oily fast. And it makes the glass have a distinct odor very quickly.

I wish there was a little torch I could hold in one hand that could be efficient used to heat the Elev8r. So I'll look for one. I don't mind refilling, really. But I'm sick of a lighter that gets so hot when I'm using it.

I do love this thing, but I can't use it all the time or I would go through all my material like a fiend.

This morning I was out of weed and tired of avb and the Stony feeling it gives me, so I vaped some Damiana and hops using the Elev8r and wow was it yummy. I won't say I got clouds, but there was visible vapor. The bowl is so fucking huge I can load up so much dried herb. It's so cheap and it's yummy and fun. It goes well with weed. I love to use my Vapes and it lets me use them more than I would normally and enjoy some great flavors and mild effects.

It was calming.

Well, I'm going to try to watch some community. Tomorrow I go into community college all day long. :)

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Yeah, I know I need a better heat source but that big buddy doesn't seem right for me. I'll keep browsing.
Regarding the efficiency of the Elev8r, I cannot comment on it's efficiency after such a short time. It's a fun vape to use and a really fun vape to load the bowl up. I don't NEED to load a giant bowl, but it's really fun and awesome with this guy. I did two small bowls tonight, and the effect is amazing. I don't chalk up the bubbler like my other vapes. Anyway, I really really love using it despite the heating it up with the wrong tool. The bowl at it's smallest is still bigger than my daily driver: a log vape with a stainless steel tip. It's a tiny load.

So, I've modified my usage yet again...I love that about the manual vapes...they seem to reward the creative user. So anyway, I've been doing lower temp hit to start and each rip I heat it up more. Between hits I put the lighter on a magnet lol. It's all metal. Anyway, it retains a lot of heat and the heatup time gets less and less with the heat going up and up. I get a lot of awesome hits. I cover the screen and then add that much more foe a bowl and it's very satisfying and lasts me a long time.

So I guess yeah, so far the efficiency seems great. It's just VERY different from my other vapes. I love a mellow effect and I also love a strong one. This one seems to get me to pluto really fast. I only need to load it once and it takes me to my euphoria.
My log vape is a buz. My vapcap is a light high.
Elev8r is flying high.

It's not a smack in the face...it doesn't overpower me. It's high quality vapor. Compared to my other vapes, which I love, this one produces on a different level. The oil is full of particulates which I could filter out with a little hemp or cotton. I may do that, as it will add a little drag and also help keep the little joint there cleaner. My only complaint is how open the airpath is. Well, beyond the obvious gripes regarding hot glass and impaired judgement, that is. It's not fun unless we can get seriously hurt, right?

A quartz heater sounds cool. My hypothesis is that it will be even better than the glass heater! Certainly more durable to the heat. Should retain heat longer, too. It may be even better with flavor, but that's pure speculation.
Well, goodnight, farewell. Thanks for being here to talk about weed and vapes, everyone. :) No one else in my life wants to hear any of my thoughts on the subject matter. Hahahahaha

Last edited:

LabPong

just pulled the trigger on this guy....... how could I not after hearing of such majestically supreme "taste" adoration's.

Just one question.....I think I messed up and didn't select a USPS shipping choice. I left it as default which was no charge and I am not sure what type of shipping it is. I did get a reply back with order conformation and it stated I would get a tracking # soon.

Do they just wait to ship for a few days with this choice of shipping and still use first class or priority?

LabPong,

shaolinmilk

Hey guys, Alex here. You guys asked, so we made it happen. Check out our latest video featuring the newest add-ons for the ELEV8R Vaporizer. Let us know if there is anything you would like us to demo, review, or create! Ride the Wave!
Where can I get that J-hook? On your website, it's only an add-on option. I'm trying to find that piece at the best price with shipping to Canada. Thanks.

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
I have used the ELEV8R with a small torch and it works fine over a longer heat up but it doesn't compare to a real torch.

...not sure if i mentioned this on this thread or another...

...torch makes all the difference, my og torch, Blazer 2001, i thought was the greatest thing of life! until i used a Blazer 8000 (Big Shot)... NO COMPARISON!!

...dont cheap out on torches... invest in a decent one and profit :D (sometimes cheap isn't cheap in the long run...)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Damn that J hook is legit, REALLY like the idea of the clean airpath in this one, can't wait to see when that quartz heater drops. Quartz is gonna be a game changer guys, WAY better temp stability and vaporization window then boro. Anyone who has dabbed off both will recognize this. Plus, it's going to be much more durable as quartz has impressive thermal shock properties!

Danksta

Damn that J hook is legit, REALLY like the idea of the clean airpath in this one, can't wait to see when that quartz heater drops. Quartz is gonna be a game changer guys, WAY better temp stability and vaporization window then boro. Anyone who has dabbed off both will recognize this. Plus, it's going to be much more durable as quartz has impressive thermal shock properties!

I agree. One of the few downsides with the heater is how quickly it loses heat. Quartz would be great for multiple reasons.

hoyo77

A downside to the blazer big shot is that you may feel the need to purchase stock in a butane gas company. Hehe! You gotta love a tool as insanely good as the blazer big shot and you know it means business by the amount of butane it blows through, all the big shot cares about is that insane flame.

-- The big shot advertises 35 min. of continuous flame with that huge fucking tank.
-- The big buddy advertises 60 min. of continuous flame, a smaller tank, and the flame is called 'turbo'

So they may be the same in some of the parts and design features even though I have read they are the same torch. I think there must be a difference for the big buddy run-time to be nearly double that of the big shot. Run-time and butane consumption taken into consideration (if accurate) the big buddy may get you just as high, almost as quick, for a lot less tane and a less expensive torch. The big shot doesn't care about your stoner budget, maybe that is a reason this smaller torch is referred too as your 'big buddy'.

I have several blazer products and all I have is good things to say. Never had a problem.

:myday:
I plan to get the big buddy from amazon....they got a funky ass green one that i got my eye on!!

hoyo77

Yeah, I know I need a better heat source but that big buddy doesn't seem right for me. I'll keep browsing.
Regarding the efficiency of the Elev8r, I cannot comment on it's efficiency after such a short time. It's a fun vape to use and a really fun vape to load the bowl up. I don't NEED to load a giant bowl, but it's really fun and awesome with this guy. I did two small bowls tonight, and the effect is amazing. I don't chalk up the bubbler like my other vapes. Anyway, I really really love using it despite the heating it up with the wrong tool. The bowl at it's smallest is still bigger than my daily driver: a log vape with a stainless steel tip. It's a tiny load.

So, I've modified my usage yet again...I love that about the manual vapes...they seem to reward the creative user. So anyway, I've been doing lower temp hit to start and each rip I heat it up more. Between hits I put the lighter on a magnet lol. It's all metal. Anyway, it retains a lot of heat and the heatup time gets less and less with the heat going up and up. I get a lot of awesome hits. I cover the screen and then add that much more foe a bowl and it's very satisfying and lasts me a long time.

So I guess yeah, so far the efficiency seems great. It's just VERY different from my other vapes. I love a mellow effect and I also love a strong one. This one seems to get me to pluto really fast. I only need to load it once and it takes me to my euphoria.
My log vape is a buz. My vapcap is a light high.
Elev8r is flying high.

It's not a smack in the face...it doesn't overpower me. It's high quality vapor. Compared to my other vapes, which I love, this one produces on a different level. The oil is full of particulates which I could filter out with a little hemp or cotton. I may do that, as it will add a little drag and also help keep the little joint there cleaner. My only complaint is how open the airpath is. Well, beyond the obvious gripes regarding hot glass and impaired judgement, that is. It's not fun unless we can get seriously hurt, right?

A quartz heater sounds cool. My hypothesis is that it will be even better than the glass heater! Certainly more durable to the heat. Should retain heat longer, too. It may be even better with flavor, but that's pure speculation.
Well, goodnight, farewell. Thanks for being here to talk about weed and vapes, everyone. :) No one else in my life wants to hear any of my thoughts on the subject matter. Hahahahaha
I got the blazer big buddy turbo...should be delivered today. I is way smaller than the big buddy so it should be easier to hold with one hand. I will post pictures later today when it arrives.

hoyo77,
Reactions: steama

howie105

Hey guys, Alex here. You guys asked, so we made it happen. Check out our latest video featuring the newest add-ons for the ELEV8R Vaporizer. Let us know if there is anything you would like us to demo, review, or create! Ride the Wave!

Hey Alex, just a quick question on the heater portion of the set. What is going on with the quartz alternative, any time frame?

Danksta

Just took an uptemp hit of flower with the Elev8r! :rockon:

Torched the heater for 10sec, then put it on the rig and proceeded to torch while I hit it (torch NOT aimed towards the intake hole), waving the flame back and forth so I didn't heat one spot too long. I think I did it pretty safe actually.

The flavor was incredible. Best tasting hit so far.

The effects aren't as good though as the regular method.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I had some store credit at a local head shop so I broke down and splurged on a little torch. I got "this thing rips" lol whatever it works fine. Heated the elev8r up in about 30-40 seconds on the lowest setting. It's so loud, though. Got it for only 20 quid. The button that fires it is very easy to press and no issue at all to use it one handed and it fits in my hand very well. Got the black and green to match my green elev8 logo on the glass. :)

So, I love how quickly and easily it heats up now but it's so loud I have trouble hearing other things, so this will limit how often I use it. Sounds like a wind tunnel.

@Danksta sometimes I do the very same thing with my smaller torch lighters. It boosts it pretty fast!

JamesTiberiousKirk

I envy you all. This looks like a great kit. Unfortunately, I do not trust myself with torches. I am kinda clumsy.

If my local is hit by an EMP and all electronics fail, I would be forced into the unwanted position of lighting up.

I trust myself with butane lighters, they seem safe.

I guess I could use a magnifying glass to heat the exchanger.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Ok the torch is fucking loud and I need to pause the music or the movie or the tv, but the Elev8r is my new vaorite vaporizer. My thoughts are hard to wrote down. Oh brother. I did a triple pinch just barely covering the screen which is a pretty big bowl for me, honestly. Anyway, I used the wand and my new torch (set on high for the first time) and here's the deal. It's awesome. Flavor is on point of course, this is something anyone reading this should know by now. But it's fast (Initial heating was about 30 seconds), it's efficient, it's powerful, and the vapor profile is very different from my other vaporizers. The vapor was smooth as fuck and it was rich, I know that even though I couldn't see the vapor going down the wand. (that's one reason I like using a dry bubbler, so I can watch the vapor collect) It has been a long time since I got throat tickles from any sort of hit from a vaporizer. My first rip had me coughing and crying. I was crying while I was getting high this morning.

So, despite the ungodly welding torch I hang out with now, this vape has the honored privaledge of being used primarily when I'm alone. lol So, it's the vape I hit when I'm doing studying, playing my bass, or trying to fall asleep late at night. My alone times are my favorite times. :)

So, this vape allows me to get where I want to go so fast it's unreal. I'll be getting the upgraded heater when it comes out. And I would love to have a native 18mm bowl. Finally, wouldn't it be wicked if there was some way to make it 100% glass by somehow eliminating the screen? Pipe dream! Elev8! I was talking with a loacal stoner who actually knew about the Elev8r and he called it an herbal dab. I did kind of feel that way this morning. This is some energetic weed, let me go be productive with this energy.

Cheers to all who encouraged me to waste my money on a torch. It was not sound financial advice, but it was good vaporizer advice. :) I love you guys and gals.

Alexis

Finally, wouldn't it be wicked if there was some way to make it 100% glass by somehow eliminating the screen?
Yo dude! Did you see that 7th Floor have said they are working on offering a glass screen option, "And then down the road we're also working on all glass because some people want it, but whatever.." haha! Nice to see how they so willingly try to oblige demand even if it is the least of their own priorities.

More good things to come for this great device.

I can also officially say that the Elev8r vapor is very friendly to my hyper-sensitive respiratory system, as long as I use it gently (enough). I almost can't bare to use my Omnivap now, especially dry but even through water it is such a dirty vapor in comparison to the Elev8r.

I still use my Omni practically every day, usually at bedtime to put me out, which it does very well.:zzz:

Last edited:

LabPong

just pulled the trigger on this guy....... how could I not after hearing of such majestically supreme "taste" adoration's.

Just one question.....I think I messed up and didn't select a USPS shipping choice. I left it as default which was no charge and I am not sure what type of shipping it is. I did get a reply back with order conformation and it stated I would get a tracking # soon.

Do they just wait to ship for a few days with this choice of shipping and still use first class or priority?

Just got the tracking #......was shipped with fedex ground. Thanks for getting that order out quick guys/gals! Can't wait to test this baby out....got a army of torches ready to go.....

Top Bottom