THCA legit or more bs

deadsouthernblake

Hey folks. just wondering if any of you might have any experience with vaping and ordering THCA flower online? I happen to live in one of the few states that still has a reefer madness mindset and in a small town that's surrounded by more small towns so the selections especially of much variety. Anyways after doing a ton of reading and watching countless videos on THCA I thought it may be worth a try. I'll admit that I was skeptical about it at first assuming it was something else in the category of the Delta 8, 10, HHC and all the rest, but from what I understand it's not that at all. I'd love to hear if anyone has tried it and how it worked for them and any recommendations on where online is the best and worst places to order from.

deadsouthernblake,

Finessseee

THCA is the precursor to THC. You have to decarb flower by vaping or smoking it to convert THCA to THC. It’s the same as any other weed you’d buy from a dispensary. Only thing is it’s typically cured faster so may be less dense and moist compared to your typical flower. It’s a bit on the dryer side. Either way, it’ll get you stoned and is completely safe as long as the company has lab tests to back it up. Make sure to have boveda packs on deck, most THCA flower needs more time to be cured IMO. Adding humidity packs adds more moisture to the flower in which it needs.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Either way, it’ll get you stoned and is completely safe as long as the company has lab tests to back it up.

Exactly!
I’ve read multiple times that HEMP farming does NOT have some of the safe guards “regulations” for growing, like the use of PESTICIDES etc.
LOOK FOR “real” lab tests from these hemp sites.

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: Finessseee

Kebo1923

I'm skeptical of all of the new loophole flower but I tried THCA. It's the real deal. Lower quality due to the way it is picked and cured but there is a good chance it is just as good as the flower available to you through other "channels". Like all products quality varies. I have a store by me I really like. Tried an online retailer, wasn't bad but wouldn't order again.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I tried some from the one cbd dispensary in my state (non legal)

It was a real surprise. Better quality than what I get from unofficial channels. And, at least in my experience, it was really hard to tell any difference from a traditional flower.

Like anything else, cure, quality, etc depends on the source but if you find one with good quality flower, concentrate, etc, I say give it a shot

Top Bottom