That's it I've had it.. I'm done with concentrates forever!

famousm1

I really hope this thread is a troll... It just seems to me you don't know how&don't have the proper equipment for taking dabs.

buy a universal Ti nail and a Newport Zero torch

famousm1,

Socks And Sandals

AFAIK all cannabis juice tanks are meant for ejuice, that's why you need a product like EJMix or Puff Majic, to thin the oil enough to wick properly. I generally mix at a 2:1 ratio so I can puff on it all day without getting too blasted and forgetting my chores lol, which leaves it plenty thin enough to wick.

I personally always mix my leavings, I call it "fruit cocktail". It's all just bud milk with maybe just a dash of glycol, I don't see any harm in mixing it...

Thanks for the info but I really just want to pour it in. You gotta remember you are talking to someone who doesn't like hassle of any kind. I'm not even looking forward to making brownies with my ABV material. Last time I tried making canabutter I didn't know it was going to make the entire house stink and my gf wasn't pleased.

I'll check out the two things you mentioned but is this absolutely necessary? I have to thin the oil by mixing it in a solution? Absolutely necessary?
I really hope this thread is a troll... It just seems to me you don't know how&don't have the proper equipment for taking dabs.

buy a universal Ti nail and a Newport Zero torch

Why would I troll? I'm 41 years old? Regardless if it's the equipment's fault or my own (probably a combination of both) I tried this nonsesne 3 times.. last time just yesterday and barely felt anything from it. All I'm doing is wasting shit and getting this sticky crap all over everything.

You also know I can't get concentrates to work in Pens either right? Only time I ever felt anything from any concentrates is when I dressed a bowl with some budder.

So lets see, I don't like handling the shit, don't like wasting money on the shit, don't like now knowing what I'm doing with this shit and most importantly.. I'm not getting high from the shit at all!

I just threw away the nail, dome and elbow piece and I'm never coming back to this for a long time. I only did this because I don't want the paraphernalia lying around because I know I can't sell it or give it away to anyone. If I ever try this again (only after being convinced of the high) I'm going to be buying a cheap $30 oil rig with glass nail. I refuse to spend any more than that for "Another failed Science Experiment" of mine. At least now I can use my bong (if I want to combust) for flowers.. something that actually works for me.

Yes I have a bad attitude.. because I've wasted over $100 on concentrates for the past 6 months and have felt ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from them. Until I meet someone who has a decent set up and dabs me out proper.. I'M SORRY but i'll never be convinced to waste any more money on something I'm never going to get to work and honestly don't feel as if I'm learning from my mistakes either.

And since I know no one who dabs the situation is literally hopeless. I no longer have confidence enough in myself to even bother with this again. Giving up? Maybe.. but giving up is justified as far as I'm concerned... Especially after all this.

Last edited:
Socks And Sandals,
Top Bottom