Tetra P80 Drop?

GoldenBud

I think Tetra Dual drop will be before P80 drop this time, dunno when in 2023 but suppose to be, again, don't take my word on it.... from the website:
"

TETRA TUBO DUAL currently not manufactured. next batch in 2023 maybe.​

"​

GoldenBud,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've admittedly been so fat happy with my p80, I've really fallen off and not followed for some time...

What is a Tetra Tubo Dual? Is this like a P80 with two batteries? or was it the precursor to the p80?

FlyingLow,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
There will be drops in the new year, perhaps some Dual, but definitely TP80, likely in two separate large drops that will begin to be teased very soon on Instagram... Makes sense to ask a question like this in the actual Tetra thread though, no?

I've admittedly been so fat happy with my p80, I've really fallen off and not followed for some time...

What is a Tetra Tubo Dual? Is this like a P80 with two batteries? or was it the precursor to the p80?

The Dual came after the original TuboEvic, then it was later upgraded with the Tetra heater just before the TP80 was released... Is based off the evic vtwo dual mod, which features two batteries, but also an optional single battery sled as well... The thread for it has been merged with the original Tubo thread btw

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: FlyingLow

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Thanks for the backup... I thought it may be a precursor to P80 but was not sure. I never knew it had the modularity of 1 or 2 battery sleds, I thought it was only a dual setup. It's pretty sweet if you like to avoid battery changes. !

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks for the backup... I thought it may be a precursor to P80 but was not sure. I never knew it had the modularity of 1 or 2 battery sleds, I thought it was only a dual setup. It's pretty sweet if you like to avoid battery changes. !

Yeah unfortunately the single battery slight is pretty snug so most of my batteries don't fit and it tore the wrapping on another battery... I only had a couple that fit well, also a bit more annoying to remove to swap batteries compared to the Dual setup or P80... Yeah but the dual is pretty impressive to see longer battery life though still eats through it, I preferred swapping batteries singularly more often, being able to charge them singularly instead of paired, and having a more lightweight compact device

Top Bottom