terp pearls for vaporizing?

redrum891

I seen a video of a guy talking about terp pearls in the chamber reducer of the volcano or putting 1 terp pearl on the bottom of a mighty+ and 1 above.

Talking about more convection heat and diffusion to cool down the vapor too? IDK too much but I've been using it ever since I got my volcano. I'm wondering if anyone else has experience with terp pearls.

also when using a chamber reducer without a capsule, my herb flies to the side, not sure if mine is messed up but I just put the top of the cap over the flower and works flawlessly.

Just wondering if they are worth using or making the fan work a little harder to push the air through it?

redrum891,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
also when using a chamber reducer without a capsule, my herb flies to the side,
If it was like the Plenty reducer, I had to make a bump on the top mesh screen so it closes in the herb load and stops bud leakage...dimpled or nippled screen hack.
Screen_side_views.jpg

Use a washer and your thumb to make the protrusion

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Okla68

redrum891

If it was like the Plenty reducer, I had to make a bump on the top mesh screen so it closes in the herb load and stops bud leakage...dimpled or nippled screen hack.
Screen_side_views.jpg

Use a washer and your thumb to make the protrusion
IMG_20220810_005644851.jpg

this is how mine looks, i do the dimple and top of dosing capsule and cover the top to prevent flying herb

redrum891,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
this is how mine looks
Pack herb in tighter and make the dimple bigger to suit that reducer...if only using that small of amount of herb, I would use a different vape, these vapes were designed with large wide bowls for a reason...like using a sledgehammer to drive in tacks, it will work but there are better options. The reducers were just made by S$B to lure micro dosers in.:2c:

LesPlenty,

redrum891

Pack herb in tighter and make the dimple bigger to suit that reducer...if only using that small of amount of herb, I would use a different vape, these vapes were designed with large wide bowls for a reason...like using a sledgehammer to drive in tacks, it will work but there are better options. The reducers were just made by S$B to lure micro dosers in.:2c:
Yeah, that guy said half a teaspoon or something :D so I did the same thing, would packing it tight not cause air flow issues from the whip? Also my pic above, I wrote the response wrong, that was a picture before I started using the top of a dosing capsule to stop it from flying to the sides.

Yeah, I use 4 x6 mm for making bags and 5x 4mm for whip to give it more airflow(I am not sure or smart enough or have the herb to waste and chain vape, I like feeling good. I'm not a heavy user, my father is though lol. I got this stuff for him.

I see the mighty+ tips video he has, says use 1x pearl at bottom and 1x at the top.

redrum891,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I got this stuff for him.
Well, it is worth playing with then, why not just use a capsule to help keeps things neat?
Also, I also heard many were using the liquid concentrate pad on top of the load as the preferred method of bowl reducing for the Plenty, it may work well on the Cano too. Just sprinkle enough herb to cover the bottom of the bowl and top with a liquid pad, a Might liquid pad would work on your reducer the same way.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: Okla68
Top Bottom