Tera VS Roffu

Zenon2787

Tera and Roff are in the same price range. I have Tera and love it as a heavy hitter.
I'm also interested in Roffu, but which one is the bigger hit compared to Tera?

Zenon2787,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have a couple of Teras and have a Roffu in transit so interested to know myself...I will add my :2c: when it arrives.

LesPlenty,
Reactions: XpeeN

Spin0620

I've been lurking here for sometime but just registered now. @LesPlenty I'm thinking about getting the Ruffo with the 420 sale but waiting for your review first.

Spin0620,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
@LesPlenty anything yet?
I sent the marketing guy that said he sent me one a message asking for tracking but he has not gotten back to me (he is from marketing not inventory control:)). I am hoping it will just show up any day now...I will post on here the day I get it!
I also noticed the price is coming down (and you get a free gift),

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Tera is $75 at bdlstech
Great on a bong...OG native mouthpieces are OK but work better with an Arizer stem or Eds TNT mod.
But this is the V3 vs Roffu thread and I am pleased to say my unit arrived this afternoon:clap:
My first impressions are that it is a premium vape, hefty with a really nice finish.
I run the unit at 180c with the glass oven as that is what it was set at and after the short warm-up time, I took a long slow inhale of about 10-12 seconds. I thought I was going to get a whispy first puff as the vapor was quite cool but was pleasantly surprised with a monster exhale that kept on going! The second was about the same density and I was able to blow vapor rings on the exhale.:razz:
The third and subsequent puffs were noticeably less dense with the flavor dropping into the roasted zone...that I actually do not mind. I was barely getting any vapor at about 4 minutes into the sesh so I ended without temp stepping up and found a nice even roast on par with a 190-200c V3 load.
The first load was a sprinkle fill of about 3/5 full, the next bowl was sprinkle filled to the brim but not over and I bumped up to 190c with similar results to the first bowl but the sesh lasted to almost the 6-minute setting and a slightly darker ABV (hard to tell the difference by looking really)
The only problem I can see is the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after 2x 6 min sessions in a row.
I already have a WPA worked out and look forward to trying it when I get back from camping (off tomorrow so I have12x 18650s packed ready for a good workout and maybe a video as they are easier for me to post)
But so far...very good.

Top Bottom