1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Supreme Vaporizer 4

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by biohacker, Feb 8, 2018.

1. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

Well....
    I lasted a week without my baby SV4 and could not take it anymore!!!
    The week has been filled with other heavy hitters but nothing was as satisfying as hitting my SV4.

Then I remembered that I needed the 5 strand cord from one of my flat coil heaters for another project...
    Dug around and found my old Lotus Vape that I did not get on with at all....
    Said a quick farewell to it and sliced the cord! I left a few inches just in case...LOL!
    A quick solder and heat-shrink and we are back in business!!

I need to run it a bit hotter on this PID but the SV4 lives again while it's OG controller is out for repairs!

Not what this vape has but it is an amazing device!!

ataxian, LAWTHEONE, Mister G and 2 others like this.
  2. LAWTHEONE

LAWTHEONE CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY

All of my friends and family as well as myself have been enjoying the Supreme 4 with the Lotus water piece adapter. This is now the only way I utilize the Supreme 4 with flower, I still use Ed’s bowls when utilizing concentrate.
    Everyone is amazed by the taste and about how powerful this machine is with such a small footprint it barely takes up any space. My unit stays on anywhere from 8 to 24 hours a day. My unit looks and performs the same as the first day I’ve purchased, and it’s been used ferociously!
    I’ve been trying to get my son who just graduated college to convert to vaporizing only. He has used the Volcano, Mighty, E nano, Evo, and nothing has satisfied him enough to even entertain the thought of giving up combusting forever. Needless to say he spent five days using my Supreme 4 and he finally found the power and convenience he was looking for in a Vape.
    You don’t have to breakdown multiple parts that need to be cleaned every day. Just a quick drop of the bowl in some Iso and a Qtip and you’re ready to go. The actual Supreme body doesn’t get dirty at all. No carb caps to worry about.
    This vape is perfect for anyone who wants a serious next level super heavy hitter that has power, taste, durability, and very low maintenance. The Supreme 4 pairs flawlessly with NewVapes flat controller and pid, and the D cup’s base for a safe and secure place to leave the Supreme 4 while it’s hot & waiting to be used. I have posted pictures on some pages in this thread of my complete setup. This is the vaporizer you need!!!

Morty, ataxian, Alexis and 2 others like this.
  3. Chingas

Chingas Well-Known Member

As a recent electrifier of a Supreme v3 and purchaser and now fan of a Lotus, I am very intrigued by the peeps using the Lotus wpa with a Supreme. My question is...How?

The grommets seem a little too big to get in there. Do you just use the Supreme without a tube inserted? If so doesn't that put some wear and tear on the silicone doodad at the tip of the tube?

The Supreme is the best.

Morty, ataxian, Mister G and 4 others like this.
  4. LAWTHEONE

Those were all the same questions I wondered when I first purchased the Lotus bowl myself.
    I load the Lotus bowl with my material and then take my supreme without the designated bowl that’s supposed to be inserted inside of the supreme. I take the silicone at the bottom of the Supreme, it wraps easily around the lotus bowl without the silicone wearing. I’ve kept a very close eye and I haven’t noticed any degradation, because the bowl fits inside perfectly without having to use much force. You can put a very small amount and it’s very free-flowing air. It’s the only way to use my supreme now. I was using the elev8r bowl but I broke two of them so far and the supreme sits further away from your load.

ataxian and lazylathe like this.
  5. lazylathe

There should be no to minimal wear as the Lotus bowl is stainless steel.
    I will have to give this a go but will have to change out my gasket. I only use a very small ring of silicone to form a seal on my current setup, about 5mm high.
    I have been using this bowl setup for a number of years now.

Alexis, ataxian and LAWTHEONE like this.
  6. lazylathe

My High5 controller was returned today!
    Whatever setting they have, it is perfect for my SV4. Best flavor extractor I have.

Pity they kept the old box and sent me a whole new controller, I had some cool decals on the old one...
    At least all the buttons work again and my DD is back in business again!

My cheap China controller works but something is different with the heating cycles and the taste is off.
    Not sure how else to describe it or logically explain it...

7. LAWTHEONE

I accidentally stumbled upon another awesome option for a bowl for the Supreme 4. I have found that if you use the Enano’s 14 mm water peace adapter bowl it enhances the flavor ALOT and allows you to make the bowl as small as you want.
    As of right now I enjoy this method of use the best!

I’m realizing that any Enano now waterpiece adapter will work with the Supreme 4

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    Morty and lazylathe like this.
  8. Pyah

Pyah Well-Known Member

So... If I needed another piece of silicone that attaches to the block. Best to contact Ed? Anyone recommend some heat resistant silicone tubing that I can just stick on it? Can only use it well with the original stem without it or else it doesnt get a good seal.

9. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

I just measured mine and it's 3/8" ID x 1/2" OD. You can pick some up on amazon.

:peace:

lazylathe likes this.
  10. lazylathe

I have a length of medical grade silicone tubing that I just slice a new bit off and replace the old nasty one. I have been using the same length of tubing since the V3.

11. Morty

Morty Well-Zoned Member

I think you have it almost right. Per the website, the Supreme V3.5 is the new single version of the Supreme V3 but w/ the newer bowl system. The dual stem version of the Supreme V3 is just the Supreme V3 Dually.

http://www.supremev.com/exclusive-sale.html

I wonder why then give the Supreme V4 w/ the dual stem the Supreme V5 designation, instead of V4.5 ?

So I believe the correct order would be:

- Supreme V1

- Supreme V2

Different look than the V3's w/ the wooden bases. I know the one of 'em came w/ a cover for the heating block (maybe both ?).

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/supreme-vaporizer.317/page-2#post-47583
    Click to play YouTube Video

Don't (or didn't) you have a SV2 @lazylathe ?

- Supreme V3

- Supreme V3 Dually (1st configuration of the dual stem)

- Supreme V3.5 (similar to SV3 but uses new bowl system found on recent models)

- Supreme V4 (E-nail driven Supreme)

- Supreme V5 (Dually version of SV4 :hmm:)

- Supreme V6 (screwed on metal plates used to hold the flat coil replace the welds used to hold the coil on the SV4 & SV5)

Been really missing that Supreme signature. I definitely could see a V3.5 or V6 in my not too distant future.

Gray Area and lazylathe like this.
  12. lazylathe

@Morty

Thanks for clearing that up!
    Stoner numbering systems for sure! LOL!!

I also need to take an updated family pic....But for now here is the V2 and V3.
    The V3 served me well for a few years and still gets used!

[​IMG]

Morty and Gray Area like this.
  13. Morty

Morty Well-Zoned Member

Hell yeah! Bitch is a beast!

Click to play YouTube Video

The V4/V6 look just as beastly! Maybe even more so! Constant set temp looks cool, but I never had problems cashing a bowl in 1 go w/ the 3's. The PID Supremes would be great 4 back to back to back hits (if that's your thing :brow:). Fuck...I've got the fever again.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors