1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Supreme Vaporizer 4

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by biohacker, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Morty

Morty Well-Zoned Member

Hey Lazy. What happened to your RDK-200 ? And how's that High 5 coil fitment ? ls it loose at all or a pretty snug fit ?

:rockon: :clap:

I know you love your GS & it's up there too, but what makes the SV4 king over the Symphony for you.

Thanks! :wave:

Edit: Nevermind. Found it! http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/supreme-vaporizer.317/page-178#post-1307149

Damn man. Your making me want a 4! :lol:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  2. DudeeBalls

DudeeBalls New Member

How do you fit the 18mm only SV4 (according to page 1 it can "- Can only be used with an 18mm female connection (for now)") onto the vapocane 14mm female connection?

I may have found the perfect convection bowl for the Supreme v4. https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/v...s/elev8r/elev8r-vaporizer-water-pipe-adapter/

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2019
  3. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

What shall be the difference to any other adapter?

4. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

Watch this:

Click to play YouTube Video

5. highasakite

highasakite Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it's only in view for half a second, but I think I can still see where you put the screen in.

6. DudeeBalls

DudeeBalls New Member

[​IMG] What temps do you all use for the convection mod for the SV4? I just got mine and did it at 875 which did work pretty well. Does anyone else notice a slight odor from the metal? Maybe it's just cause it was just in a mailbox or maybe it's from the heated silicone who knows.
    edit:
    I think I figured out the cause of the smell. I wish I had understood that it can be a good idea to change the silicone if it looks too used cause when I tried that I found that the original one (only the one touching the metal directly) had already melted on. At least I think the issue should be cured by changing the silicone and seller included extras. I'm almost sure it must be the melted silicone that made the smell cause I can't imagine aluminum having that much of a smell when heated.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019 at 3:26 AM

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors