1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Supreme Vaporizer 4

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by biohacker, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Morty

Morty Well-Zoned Member

Hey Lazy. What happened to your RDK-200 ? And how's that High 5 coil fitment ? ls it loose at all or a pretty snug fit ?

:rockon: :clap:

I know you love your GS & it's up there too, but what makes the SV4 king over the Symphony for you.

Thanks! :wave:

Edit: Nevermind. Found it! http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/supreme-vaporizer.317/page-178#post-1307149

Damn man. Your making me want a 4! :lol:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
  2. DudeeBalls

DudeeBalls New Member

How do you fit the 18mm only SV4 (according to page 1 it can "- Can only be used with an 18mm female connection (for now)") onto the vapocane 14mm female connection?

I may have found the perfect convection bowl for the Supreme v4. https://www.elev8glassgallery.com/v...s/elev8r/elev8r-vaporizer-water-pipe-adapter/

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2019
  3. Hogni

Hogni Honi soit qui mal y pense

What shall be the difference to any other adapter?

4. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

Watch this:

Click to play YouTube Video

5. highasakite

highasakite Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it's only in view for half a second, but I think I can still see where you put the screen in.

6. DudeeBalls

DudeeBalls New Member

[​IMG] What temps do you all use for the convection mod for the SV4? I just got mine and did it at 875 which did work pretty well. Does anyone else notice a slight odor from the metal? Maybe it's just cause it was just in a mailbox or maybe it's from the heated silicone who knows.
    edit:
    I think I figured out the cause of the smell. I wish I had understood that it can be a good idea to change the silicone if it looks too used cause when I tried that I found that the original one (only the one touching the metal directly) had already melted on. At least I think the issue should be cured by changing the silicone and seller included extras. I'm almost sure it must be the melted silicone that made the smell cause I can't imagine aluminum having that much of a smell when heated.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
  7. lazylathe

875 = 468 CELSIUS!!!
    WTF bro, that is way too hot!!

Try 600 Fahrenheit and go from there.
    Did you get any instructions with your SV4? It says not to go that hot...

Will try and find my instructions and scan them in for you as a reference!

@DudeeBalls
    Here is a Dropbox link to the 2 pages of instructions.
    Right at the top it says to not go over 800F.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gknicppxn8kpxi3/AAAs9uUKtU3lS-jcPfTYAU2Ua?dl=0

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  8. DudeeBalls

DudeeBalls New Member

I wasn't able to get clouds at that temp maybe the coil is too loose. I didn't get instructions with it and it came with a loose fitting coil and no original bowl just a 18-18 m-f with a screen inside.

lazylathe and KidFated. like this.
  9. lazylathe

Well let's get you going right then!
    If you read this thread, you will see that when I received my SV4, the coil I bought was about 1/2 as wide as the opening on the side. No contact and it just wobbled around and there would be no way it would work.
    My fix was a stainless steel washer to take up the extra room.
    It is nice and solid now and works as it should.

We need to get you going so you do not harm yourself with burning silicone vapor and anything else off-gassing at those crazy temps.

Give me some more info and I will be able to help you out and get it working like a champ!
    Descriptions with measurements or some pictures will really help!

PPN, Gray Area, Alexis and 2 others like this.
  10. DudeeBalls

DudeeBalls New Member

I think that info about the washer should help and maybe that combine with putting the end right up to the screen over the bud instead of just above it. Now that I know more I kind of wish I had gotten the v3 with the plates mod cause then I could do torch mode as well. The guy who sold it to me said I should be able to use it with a torch but needless to say when I asked the creator he said that's not a good idea cause those crazy torch temps could melt the welded pocket for the coil. What do you all think about the v3 with plates vs the actual v4? Any preferences? I'd also like to get some stem bowls with screens built in or at least one like that but their not available at the moment (once they are though I can at least get that).

Hogni likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors