Sulfur Burps

Crussell27

Fellow vapor brother
Hello FC Community. I've been having these weird sulfur burps on and off for about a year. But before today, the last time I had it was in February. Vomiting and diarrhea occur usually right afterwards. If anyone else knows what's the cause, it'd be much appreciated.

Chris

Crussell27,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Lactose intolerance or maybe fructose malabsorption could also contribute to bacterial overgrowth, nausea and burping. In both conditions, bloating and diarrhea commonly occur. Stay away from foods that contain "sulfur dioxide" because it brings about the sulfur burps.

Crussell27

Fellow vapor brother
Thank you for the insight. I forgot to say that I'm also Type 1 Diabetic. So my immune system is a little compromised.

Crussell27,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
That takes things in a different direction. Suggest researching Gastroparesis. Combinations of stress or excitement with larger amounts of hard-to-digest foods can make a diabetic stomach “grind to a halt.”

Baron23

And go ask this question to a gastroenterologist and not a bunch of highly educated, but nonetheless, stoners! hehehe

Seriously...you are asking for medical advise on a MJ vaping BBS. Go to a Doctor, please.

Crussell27

Fellow vapor brother
I noticed it happens after I eat eggs. I hope I don't have to stop eating eggs.

Crussell27,
Top Bottom