Suggest a good efficient vape with oil diffusing ability?

12vape

Hey guys- 1st post -been lurking a few weeks.

I'm a very casual smoker- average something like 1-3 sessions a month. My g/f is interested more in legal herbals as she got totally blitzed and paranoid on MJ on the 20th and is afraid to it do anymore. I recently bought a LB as a first and (relatively) inexpensive vaporizer to start us off with. I put lavender in the LB and not realizing its lower combustion point, I quickly ignited it. Damiana, on the other hand, seemed to be very difficult to vape in the LB even with extended battery contact. What I am looking for in a second vape is something that can diffuse essential oil while not in use and thus not be a paper weight. I have been heavily considering a PD/WDZ to fit the bill but would it be possible to regulate the heat levels on these types by inserting the stems for a short time and extracting before combustion? I have also looked a little at the VB since it has a diffuser bowl. I'd probably have already bought a PD were it not for the wait, but should I actually be looking at other units with variable heat rather than one that is calibrated more specifically for pot?

Thanks for any input!

12vape,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I dont think its really possible to combust with the PD/MZ/WDZ. I have had my Zap for a while now, and the closest I came was with the 13.5 but it was still far from combusting.

You cant go wrong with one of these IMO.

AGBeer,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
What I am looking for in a second vape is something that can diffuse essential oil while not in use and thus not be a paper weight.
I agree with AG. A log style vape would probably be perfect for you. They offer a set temp, and all of them come with an aromatherapy cup of some sort. I have an MZ, which comes with a copper flower with a beaded dragonfly and some lavender oil. I love it. I run it on my 12v while not using it to keep it hot. This is when I use the aroma flower with some oil. Then, when I am ready to use herb, I switch to my 13.5v. Since it runs at a lower temp with the 12v, it might be perfect for you to use with your lavender. :2c:

momofthegoons,

Konrad_Zuse

Hello 12Vape, and welcome to FC. As for your gf there are strains that can cause more paranoid effects than others, so try to watch out for certain strains, depending where you are and what you have available of course. As for diffusing oils, what kind of oils are you looking at? Aromatherapy or like BHO/QWISO? It seems you might be set on the pd, but what exactly are you looking for in a vape? Portable, home, whip, bag, direct, multi, etc? You can send me a pm or reply here and I will try to help. Also there is a chat at the top of the website for IRC. If you have an external client it's Rizon Server, channel #FuckCombustion.

Konrad_Zuse,

nativewoman343

helloand help i have been grow and using mj for 40 yrs now and now i have breast cancer i start chemo next week and i know nothing aboout vapor please tell me where i can go to learn w/supplies hopefully as cheap as possible i thank you very much

nativewoman343,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
nativewoman343 said:
helloand help i have been grow and using mj for 40 yrs now and now i have breast cancer i start chemo next week and i know nothing aboout vapor please tell me where i can go to learn w/supplies hopefully as cheap as possible i thank you very much
Welcome to the FC. I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. But there is a very high success rate foro your type of cancer. Best of luck.

You've come to the right place for advice on vaporizing. This forum has so much information that it can be daunting. My advice would be to start reading in the Vaporizer Discussion threads. These are vaporizer specific discussions and will have information on the different types available.

You don't say where you are from, so it would be very difficult to advise where you could go for help learning. Are there any compassion centers in your area? If so, that might be a good place to start. Other than that, I can only advise doing a lot of reading here.

momofthegoons,

lwien

To the OP----The Purple Days or the Pandora or the Myrtlezap would all be great choices for you. Pick through the threads on each for pro's and con's.

To Nativewoman343..........so sorry to hear of your upcoming battle here. I wish you nothing but the best. Regarding your question as to the cheapest way to go here, I suggest that you take a serious look at the LaunchBox......... http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=909 . For the money, I don't think it can be beat.

lwien,

12vape

Thanks for the confirmation on the PD/MZ/WDZ style. It seemed a like a good way to go. I placed an order with Rick this morning for a MyrtleZap. I'll post pics and let you guys know it works for me in the appropriate Myrtle thread when it arrives. I must say that thus far Rick has been more than a pleasure to correspond with.

12vape,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
12vape said:
Thanks for the confirmation on the PD/MZ/WDZ style. It seemed a like a good way to go. I placed an order with Rick this morning for a MyrtleZap. I'll post pics and let you guys know it works for me in the appropriate Myrtle thread when it arrives. I must say that thus far Rick has been more than a pleasure to correspond with.
I think you will be very happy with your MZ. I've had mine about a month now and couldn't be happier. Rick is a great guy and gives great customer service. I'm looking forward to seeing your pics!

momofthegoons,
Top Bottom