Studenglass vape

ArseNick

So we’ve all seen the studenglass gravity bong. My question is, why hasn’t somebody made it a vape yet? Or have they? Have you? I reached out directly to them and they said they have stuff “in the works.” But idk I wasn’t convinced. Can a third party make this happen? I’d definitely be able to invest in a studenglass thing if it vaped

ArseNick,

badbee

It looks like a 14mm bowl, can't see any reason it wouldn't work with any vape and correctly sized WPA. Definitely would want a big hitter to fill it decently. It's probably too much filtration for realistic individual vaping.

badbee,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
You could use a vape with it right now, as it is.

However, I suspect that it pulls a bit too fast for most vapes in its current state. If the intake airflow were adjustable, so you could choke it down to slow-down the airflow in, that would probably make it much better to use with more vapes.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've seen it used with gpen connect, but IMO these are really party vapes and not personal... though some use it that way.

FlyingLow,

nopapers_justvapors

Wow so it's been around for a while now. I saw a video of him hitting that thing too. As soon as he started inhaling, he started coughing. Must have been the first time 😂

nopapers_justvapors,
Reactions: LesPlenty
Top Bottom