Struggling to pick a new vape.

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Hey Friends, all listings, ratings, reviews can be found here..... http://www.ebay.com/usr/ddave_mod

Is the eq $60 or the Dave mod $60? I'm thinking neither are 60?? Maybe the eq?
Full EQ KIT (14mm & 18mm pieces) = $60
14mm EQ KIT = $35
18mm EQ KIT = $35
DDave Adapter Only = $15

The DDave mod is around $60. There's a lot of info about it in the eq thread
:tup:
I bought the Dave mod and at the time it was 30? Maybe it's inflation..lol..actually I got the mod for the silver surfer..so there ya go..
Not inflation, shipping... :bang:
I don't actually use the mod per se. I use an 18mm F/F, a Silver Surfer wand, and Silver Surfer tubing. More or less what's in the mod
:science:
Some of the @DDave mods require more stuff than others so different prices :tup:
:nod:

DDave,
Reactions: grokit

SunnyHours

I'd like to add the Vriptech Heat Wand 3.0...that's the closest you'll get to a bong hit. There's the VapeXHale Cloud Evo and the Sublimator but they're both out of your price range and I don't think they are worth the difference...
I also have a Solo for my portable use. I'd say I've had both for a good 3-5 years and surprisingly they are still "up-to-date". And I'm very happy I purchased those vapes as opposed to other vapes I could of gotten at the time.

SunnyHours,
Reactions: Alexis

little maggie

I haven't bought one for my eq- I use Ddaves mod. But instead of buying a whole new vape you might try Ed's glass whip. I'm probably going to get one at some point and it bypasses whips and balloons.
If you're ok with butane then the vapcaps that a few of us have mentioned is great and if batteries are ok the milaana is great.

Top Bottom