Stilizy carts?

CalyxSmokr

I feel like I have heard good things about these. But looking at the site it looks like probably fake terps. Is there pg or vg in these? Pax era is not great, right?
Could not find the brand by search. Am I missing a thread?

CalyxSmokr,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oil cart threads come and go here, I've started a few, there is an Era thread (they are fine, different brands fill them so some are super nice oil) Have not tried this brand, you mean STIIZY? I thought that's what it was called

Shit Snacks,

CalyxSmokr

Oil cart threads come and go here, I've started a few, there is an Era thread (they are fine, different brands fill them so some are super nice oil) Have not tried this brand, you mean STIIZY? I thought that's what it was called
Might be...I thought I finally figured out how to say it. Still Izzy sounded like a word lol

they are about $30 for the half gram and wondered if worth trying. not looking to vape pg etc. and figured these carts must have that. And looking to avoid huge amounts of fake terps.

CalyxSmokr,

Mangu

These are supposed to be high quality carts. I haven’t tried them personally but have been reading on them.

Be aware that, like brass knuckles, these became popular for fake. Make sure to confirm that you’re getting from a verified source.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Might be...I thought I finally figured out how to say it. Still Izzy sounded like a word lol

they are about $30 for the half gram and wondered if worth trying. not looking to vape pg etc. and figured these carts must have that. And looking to avoid huge amounts of fake terps.

Haha yeah it looks like all caps to me, so stiiizy like stizzie? No one corrected me

Anyway I almost grabbed em too, $30 half gram and $35 for batt+charger. They do look nice and the budtender said they were. I'll have to try them another time.

Seems high-quality to me, but yeah technically you never know what you're getting, just got to go with rep if you even know it. But no reason to presume any additives, I also want none of that stuff

CalyxSmokr

I will have to try them. I had heard good things but can't remember where.

CalyxSmokr,
Top Bottom