"Spreading the Gospel....Gift That Vape"

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
i couldn't help myself last night.. i gifted the EQ to a friend.. well i said here you can borrow it if you use it, and if you end up liking it, it's yours.. same thing hah.. i'll still see it on random visits and week ends ha.. i gave it to one of the only friends that seems to have an interest in vaping ATM, some others seem predetermined to be against it.. what ever though.. the friend i gave it to gets it enough to get a lot out of it from what i can tell.. i gotta bring the bags by.. that might win over some others ha.. i don't know why but bags seem to be more attractive to people that don't like vaping.. we'll see.. thanks for passing it down Stu, i didn't need to get rid of it but i thought it might be the right move.. this person was like a vaporist w/o a vape.. and i had an extra.. also if i'm alone that vape is more than i really need.. since it's a good group vape i'm hoping it wins over others in the house

Update: my friend is loving that EQ, getting it figured out Right... even better than that.. after a week w/ it, it's FuckCombustion from now on.. and even better than that.. the bags are doing their thing for the room mates that WERE against vaping ~a week ago("vaping doesn't work!":rolleyes: )... lol.. i went over the other day and one of my friends was suddenly tellin me how that vape is "whats up".. hahah.. all couch locked from bags of hash haha.. fuck yeah... and all the rest of them are falling right in line hah.

it's fucking awesome watching that happen.. that's half the reason i chose that person to take over the EQ.. i couldn't be more happy w/ that decision.. BAM ~4 conversions in a week.. that EQ belongs w/ a group more than part of my personal vape station.. it's cool too because that vape was a gift in the first place from Stu.. when i was a new member i mentioned i was gonna buy a used one w/o a cable and Stu said save your money on that gamble and ill gift you this.. its cool to see these things turn out like this.

in return i was given a box whip vape as a back up for my UD.. since the EQ was my back up.. i thought it was a knock off... but it turns out it was a vapor brothers.. i guess they never gave it enough of a chance to like it, but i love it... we are both happier w/ the other vape.. they both have better homes now.. that EQ worked its magic just like i knew it would.. i just thought it would take a little bit longer.

well that's my story about the gifted EQ and what it's up to now... feel free to share your own stories.. whether it happened to you or you did it for some one else.. that's what it's all about.. thanks for reading

EDIT: one more quick story.. another friend tried my UD for like 3 hits and decided on ordering one.. a week later, there it was.. that thing gets used all the time too:rockon:... my UD, was also a gift.. from Stu hah.. thank's again dude. you got me set up right and now it's snowballing.. i hope your'e proud of yourself hah.:cheers:

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
The UD I gave him was actually a gifted vape from UD Dave as well. Nice post B'dozer. Pay it forward, people and we can one day convince those neanderthals that just because we know how to make fire, we don't have to light up perfectly good weed.

Karma points all around.:clap:

:peace:
Lol right! Aim that fire towards a BBQ.. ha

i totally forgot to mention the pre-story on the UD.. thanks for bringing that up.. that's some good shit

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Come on down to LA and we'll all fire up a pit, Tweek. You would have to put up with decent weather, however. I'm not sure how you feel about that.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I gifted our pseudo MFLB to our son who usually uses recreationally as medically (he hasn't gotten an MMJ recommendation yet - but when he does, he will qualify), as he was just smoking it. I showed him how, and sent him off to learn to fly...

Come on down to LA and we'll all fire up a pit, Tweek. You would have to put up with decent weather, however. I'm not sure how you feel about that.

Um, I was in LA, and you didn't invite me over. :( Oh well, maybe next time. ;)

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I've turned over at least a half dozen people from ccombustion to vapes, including a close cousin. He got the hang of my Launch Box within one trench, and soon we were passing it back and forth every few hits. He loooved that Bubba Kush/Afghoo trench! He had to stop because he didn't realize it took a bit to hit you, he said he kept getting higher every passing minute.

A handful of close friends have seen the magic that is my UltraDART, and they loved it. It's a bit harder to sesh it with 4 other heads, but the oil was good and their tolerances weren't too high. They managed 3-6 hits each with a few little breaks for cooling down and a new battery. I don't know if I'm just good at explaining how to use it because it didn't take many hits for them to start pulling nice "little" clouds and then messing up trying to pack bowls afterwards (ha!)

It struck me a while ago that lots of people don't know how many vaporizers exist. I showed a close friend my UltraDART a while back and she said that a friend of hers had an oil pen like it but that it kinda sucked, tasted weird. Of course I found out that it was a Gpen... heh. She preferred the taste of the DART by a long shot. She also liked the build quality.

Of course the thing I hear the most... "I wish, but the Volcano is so expensive!" And it's far from the only choice. People lose their shit when I show them how much I save in regards to flower use and cost-per-use. That ".7g morning joint I always smoke" suddenly becomes a handful of Solo stems with incredible taste and clean uplifting sativa high. The money someone spends on a nice (albeit marked-up) tube is invested instead in an Extreme and a sack they still end up having a week later.

Not all of them switched to vaping, you know, but they do appreciate it when they get to use my Launch Box with the power adapter and catch a few bong rips of delicious vapor. Some just don't have the money for it, some drove down to the headshop after hanging out with me because they had to have one now. The Solo guy told me he hasn't smoked since he got it, and his lungs feel much better now. We also now have something else in common, our love for vapes.

Not everyone likes it, though. There are some impatient people who just want to get fuckin' stoned now, dude. They don't have time to grind a bowl to the right consistency, appreciate the fragrant terpenes in the air. They just want to roll a blunt and get faded. And that's cool, I guess. Nothing I say will change their minds because it's not the same high or it doesn't work for them. They aren't used to how clean vapor highs can be, they look for the chest burn and coughing fits from "fat bong rips" and if they aren't exhaling mad clouds, it isn't working and won't get them high.

Oh well. More vapes for me!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I've gifted out several vaporizers to friends. First was a Vapor Brothers to a friend who had never vaporized before, and she loves it. She still has it. :)

I gifted my Vapir VooDoo to another friend because I just didn't like it. She also wanted to learn to vap, and bags were best for her. She also still has it. :)

I've also given away a few Ubie's, and one MFLB to my cousin who said he could never learn to vap. He was wrong. :lol:

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I've turned over at least a half dozen people from ccombustion to vapes, including a close cousin. He got the hang of my Launch Box within one trench, and soon we were passing it back and forth every few hits.......
Not everyone likes it, though. There are some impatient people who just want to get fuckin' stoned now, dude. They don't have time to grind a bowl to the right consistency, appreciate the fragrant terpenes in the air. They just want to roll a blunt and get faded. And that's cool, I guess. Nothing I say will change their minds because it's not the same high or it doesn't work for them. They aren't used to how clean vapor highs can be, they look for the chest burn and coughing fits from "fat bong rips" and if they aren't exhaling mad clouds, it isn't working and won't get them high.
Oh well. More vapes for me!
ya impatient people don't really get into it enough.. i gave away one of my MFLB's a little while back, and it came back to me a few weeks later. just gave it back.. i don't think that it was too hard to use... just not impressed enough to ever use it. i even hosted a legit MFLB class :party:haha.
I've gifted out several vaporizers to friends. First was a Vapor Brothers to a friend who had never vaporized before, and she loves it. She still has it. :)
I gifted my Vapir VooDoo to another friend because I just didn't like it. She also wanted to learn to vap, and bags were best for her. She also still has it. :)
I've also given away a few Ubie's, and one MFLB to my cousin who said he could never learn to vap. He was wrong. :lol:
lately iv'e been really liking the Vapor Brothers my friend gave me.. it's just so simple and capable. plus it's new to me ha.:science:

it's awesome to hear some one say they don't want to combust again because of vaping.. especially from a LB haha.. IMO a week of solid vaping, would win a lot of people over by the end.. at the least, they'll probably prefer it more than before... or maybe just hate the smell and taste of combustion enough to not go back based purely on that:puke:

Top Bottom