Sources

Cdwhit

Local shops just don’t carry much in the way of vapes, so I’m stuck with mail order. With the risks of scams and counterfeits I’m more that a littles wary of sending hundreds of bucks or a credit card number to some guy I have never heard of in another state or even another country.

Is there a place that lists reliable retailers, or blacklists the scams?

Cdwhit,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I've found most of the best things in life usually require a "leap of faith" to a degree....

Go ahead, jump right in! The water's GREAT!

Edit: after researching here, of course.... seriously, all you gotta do is ask. Which methods or products interest you?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Local shops just don’t carry much in the way of vapes, so I’m stuck with mail order. With the risks of scams and counterfeits

It's really not a big deal, you are here, so there's already very little risk of you making such a mistake... We all mail order our vapes basically and sometimes from individual artists not just larger companies or retailers

Cdwhit

Depending on your location we can recommend trusted online stores.
I’m in the USA, Missouri (legal state). I know I can order from the manufacturers (that’s how I got my Mighty+), but many online retailers toss in extras or have better discounts. I’d just like a quick resource to to determine is “Bob’s Midnight Vapor supply” going to send me a function real product, or scam me?

I've found most of the best things in life usually require a "leap of faith" to a degree....

Go ahead, jump right in! The water's GREAT!

Edit: after researching here, of course.... seriously, all you gotta do is ask. Which methods or products interest you?
I already have several vapes, but looking at Desktops, and different sources range from about $150 or less, up to $350. While I like the $150, I also like getting what I pay for in a timely manner.

Edit: Those prices are on the Arizer XQ2 BTW. Thought I should mention that I wasn’t comparing Arizers to Volcanoes.

Cdwhit,
Reactions: Bologna

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I’m in the USA, Missouri (legal state). I know I can order from the manufacturers (that’s how I got my Mighty+), but many online retailers toss in extras or have better discounts. I’d just like a quick resource to to determine is “Bob’s Midnight Vapor supply” going to send me a function real product, or scam me?

Yeah so then it is really easy and you can get anything from anywhere, pretty much, I'm not sure where you are searching, is that a real online vape store you just found or made up hypothetically? lol but vgoodiez is a great retailer and there are many others, most of my favorite products are not available from retailers, however they have a lot of the great ones... At reasonable prices with insanely fast shipping and great customer service too (there are a ton of options so I think an exhaustive list is too exhausting for anyone to put together and personally verify now... The classic modern way is just to search any given website name for legit or reviews and then you will know if it is trustworthy for you)

Shit Snacks,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I agree with everything said above. I personally prefer to buy direct from the maker whenever possible. Often that's the best price and helps small shops keep more of the money.

Feel free to ask about specific vendors in this thread. There is also a lot of good information to be found searching this site too.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I already have several vapes, but looking at Desktops, and different sources range from about $150 or less, up to $350. While I like the $150, I also like getting what I pay for in a timely manner.

Edit: Those prices are on the Arizer XQ2 BTW. Thought I should mention that I wasn’t comparing Arizers to Volcanoes.
Awesome-blossom!

But unfortunately I have to leave this thread now... have no doubt tho, you are in very good hands...✌️

Bologna,

simba

@weedanwine

As @Shit Snacks said you can order from Vgoodiez which is a great US based retailer, and valued member of the community here

warren0728

As @Shit Snacks said you can order from Vgoodiez which is a great US based retailer, and valued member of the community here

another vote for vgoodiez … great family run business with great support!

Top Bottom