Solutions For Chronic Pain:

lion

There is no one amazing solution where you can swallow a "magic" pill or chew up a tablet and get relief from chronic pain. Due to the nature of substances...each person's response/tolerance will be different.....even if we have the same dreaded disease. Please understand that even though two people can be fighting the same disease it can effect them differentl).....

How about this thread(I will admit as I did not do a proper search to see if this type of topic has been discussed before) be a place where we can share properly and openly responding with civility to an ongoing discussion(s) with what works for us. But there is a catch, explain what affliction messes with you and remember always respect each person sharing, two, no snide or sarcastic responses can be leveled at anyone participating and sharing their information. Three, do not make light of or fun when others do share about their experiences and solutions. This is real concern because Chronic pain can be exhausting and debilitating leaving you drained of all energy. Be patient as we can learn from anyone and everyone even those who are in excellent health(personally you have just as much information to share with everyone).

My idea comes from wanting to ask and learn about what others are doing successfully to lessen their pain. I believe we can all learn and benefit by sharing our thoughts and ideas since pain can be insidious, unbelievably uncomfortable and "all consuming 24/7." Everyone, again, please share honestly and not treat this as a joke.....Thanx!!!

Take care.....Lion

lalaloopsie

Kitty want a Vape!
i suffer greatly from fucking up my neck in 2000...finally had cervical fusion c3/4 in 2007....fixed the disc but the nerve (& whatever other) damage pain is relentless and just shy of unbearable a lot of the time. some days i literally have to use my hands to lift my head off the pillow in order to get out of bed. all other treatments opiates blah blah and nothing really helps much. came across this article the other day and posting as just fyi...sounds interesting and with great hope..promising...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/11/141126132639.htm

of course this will not help anyone at the moment but thought i'd share some future potential developments...

Last edited:
lalaloopsie,
Top Bottom