SOLD FT/FS: EQ Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouldorado

SOLD
Bought an EQ about 4 months ago, and I almost exclusively use the whip, so I'm looking to upgrade to a better whip vape. Includes everything it came w/ except the glass pick (broken) and a spare elbow joint (also broken). Mostly interested in a straight trade for a lightly used DBV, or possibly a vapor bros. Will also entertain offers for other whip vapes not mentioned (except silver surfer), or sell for $130 + shipping, but a trade is preferred. Email if interested.

Bouldorado,

Bouldorado

Alright, I found a vape on my local craigslist that I'm most likely going to get, so it's time to dump the EQ. Looking at the classifieds, it seems the used-EQ market is pretty low, especially considering the last one sold is the newest verision, 4.0. The differences from mine (3.0) are from what I've heard, mostly aesthetic, but I'm dropping the price anyway for a quick sale. Asking 100 + shipping, which means $110-115 total for a 4 month old EQ.

Included are the accessories pictured + ac adapter + remote. The silicon tubing is unused as well as one of the cyclone bowls.

P1000691.JPG

TRADE PENDING

Bouldorado,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom