snow wolf box mod for eliquid

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I'm new to e-liquids as they are not sold around me and I will have to make my own. So I am looking into buying a snow wolf box mod with 510 threading. Would this work well for vaping the oils with good clouds.

farscaper

the box mod is just a source of power. the real question you need to be asking yourself is what am I gonna attach to it to vape my... whatever and make clouds...

you say your new to eliquids so does that mean you wanna make concentrates into an eliquid? or are you just trying to find a good way to vape your concentrate as is?

are you new to vaping in general? have you ever built coils and wicked them and such? failure with ohms and such? the snow wolf is a 200watt mod yes? what other mods or wattages to you have experience in? cause for plain ejuice clouds are easy to achieve, but concentrates dont always like high wattages.

farscaper,

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
I have/had other vapors EQ, pax2, hammer pro, and a wax pen. What I am wanting is to use concentrates I have with puff magic and use as e liquid. I have no experience with e cig mods like snow wolf or persei etc. I'm wondering what would fit These needs best if that include simplicity that would be awesome if good quality means having to learn that to get the most out of my liquids I will.

iDRINKBLEACH,

StheDubya

I like the Aspire stuff. I bought a batt and K1 from puff majic at the beginning of the year. They haven't let me down not once. My old batt before this always had problems with the contacts making a good connection. The aspire pens have a springy contact that always works. The quality of them is real nice.

I have a VV pen and a ESP30w box. I saw the other day that majic has the ESP30w for sale now. Good mod for the $. Fits nice in the hand and the battery lasts a long time between charges.

I use my pens at 3.6 or 3.8 and my box at 7 or 8 watts with a K1 1.6 tank . Concentrate juice doesn't need a real high power setup to work good. I wouldn't buy something just because it is high power because you wont ever use all of it. Look for a well made batt and ignore the specs because pretty much any of them work good.

And if you get a box and want to use a K1 remember to get the 510 adaptor. I didn't even think about that when I got my esp and had to go all the way back to the vape shop to get one.

LBsEveryday

For a beginner I would suggest a an eleaf I stick 60 watt temperature control device(30-40 usd)with a subohm tank(20-25). I would choose either a sense or aspire tank since they use the atlantis coils(most popular coil ATM). You'll want to purchase the coils in bulk if your not going I rebuild. If you want to start rebuilding I would still suggest getting the sub ohm tank, and rebuild able deck and some pre wrapped coils.

I do the above because of shaky hands. I also mix a gram of c02 oil into a large amount of my favorite eliquid (60-120 ml + the base mixer). I basically use this to slow down my flower usage. I'll vape a bowl and if I'm not at "that" level I hit the vape and wait a bit.

iDRINKBLEACH

Accessory Maker
So you think iStick eleafbox mod 50w + Aspire Nautilus would get the job done. I have been reading quite a few threads on peoples mixes. Im wanting to mix some potent liquids.

iDRINKBLEACH,
Top Bottom