Smell proof case recommendations

ltv

Happy Holidays,

Interested in a small case or pouch that is really smell proof.
Thank you :)

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
My skunk and revelry bags as well as my pelican case have been great at keeping the smells contained, though I haven’t been using the pouches for nearly as long.

What size of vape are you wanting to store? Something small like a pax/roffu size or something large like an XQ2 or volcano?

CANtalk

I've seen this topic before, definitely some good advice & feedback earlier on FC. Hope it helps, HAF so have to leave it at that, lol :science:

:peace: :leaf:

CANtalk,

Reekwind

I used to use a Skunkbags pouch for my CFV/Tera a few years back, and it worked pretty well.

It works best if you let the vaporizer cool a little before putting it in the bag.

And a snug fit is best, the less air there's room for in the bag, the less chance there is of creating a bellow effect blowing a brise of ganja through the room :)

Madtater

STASHLOGIX SMELL CONTROL BAG with Combination Lock Smell Free Storage Bag: The Silverton (Medium-Black) https://a.co/d/8izBMEO

I use this one. It works VERY well. They make it in a smaller size as well. Hard case smell proof with customizable/removable dividers inside.

I dont know how small you’re looking for, but there are a bunch of them on amazon.

Jojofernz

FIREDOG Smell Proof Bag, Odor Proof Pouch Dog Tested Mini Stash Crossbody Bags for Travel Storage (Black) https://a.co/d/7Cbv8kr
I use this one for small vapes like battery powered ones, my lobo and rogue plus dosing capsules and extra batteries(for the lobo) can fit. Or a few Dynavaps, stash or a lighter.

And this I have at home for storing most of my vapes or vape accessories

Both work great for my use-cases

mcscruffy

STASHLOGIX SMELL CONTROL BAG with Combination Lock Smell Free Storage Bag: The Silverton (Medium-Black) https://a.co/d/8izBMEO

I use this one. It works VERY well. They make it in a smaller size as well. Hard case smell proof with customizable/removable dividers inside.

I dont know how small you’re looking for, but there are a bunch of them on amazon.
This all day every day. I bought the large Silverton off a recommendation in a thread earlier this year and ended up getting the RiNo, a couple Highlands, and a couple Alma bags to store most the rest of my stuff. They work extremely well and are high quality. The zippers are beasts to use at first (lots of resistance) but they say thats normal for the heavy duty zippers they use and I can attest they get much easier to move after a couple weeks.

I only had a smell issue twice with the Silverton. The first was because I left an inch gap unzipped with non-airtight containers for a day and the second was because the carbon pads needed a refresh. After 5-10 minutes blasting them with a hair dryer it was back to no smell.

The regular ball 8oz Mason jars also fit perfectly for jar height on the Silverton bags, btw... I ended up getting round black label stickers and some chalk pens which I use to label and color code (red = sativa, green = hybrid, blue = indica) since you can only see the tops and it has been a very happy setup for me.

Top Bottom