Small, cheap high quality bubblers - for travel, stealth etc

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
There's already a fantastic thread on CHQBs.

But can anyone recommend the very best small bubblers for the FCer about town, using the following criteria?

Size
Price
Robustness
Function

I travel a little. My j hooks aren't that robust, and I no longer have my Sake Bottle.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
This is my travel bubbler of choice, works well with ball vapes.

HymzfXp.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
There's already a fantastic thread on CHQBs.

But can anyone recommend the very best small bubblers for the FCer about town, using the following criteria?

Size
Price
Robustness
Function

I travel a little. My j hooks aren't that robust, and I no longer have my Sake Bottle.

Sorry, I'm not clear at all what you're looking for exactly, you want a small bubbler to use out and about? I can't imagine any being convenient that way... are you talking about just bringing somewhere for travel though? Why not get another saki bottle if you liked it...? Not sure exactly what you mean by robust but I presume you mean durable?? Quality of the design reliably... Size and function is going to depend on the style etc. Price depends where it's coming from too...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
Sorry, I'm not clear at all what you're looking for exactly
I'm sorry for my lack of detail. By *for travel* i meant something someone could travel with. Maybe pocket sized, but possibly (and most likely) larger. But also smaller than (say) an FC mod. By robust, I meant something that would withstand a solid knock.

I was hoping to get people to share their favourite small pieces.

It sounds like you can't imagine any being convenient. And the tone of yourr reply has made me question whether I should have asked here in the first place.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I'm also a bit confused on what you are looking for. Is it just pieces that travel well, without a special case? Would this be for hiking, going to a friend's home, or taking on vacation? What sort of vape would you use with it?

Are you limited on a certain size? Does it have to be a bubbler?
Is the old 7 inch calibear straight fab too large? It might be too fragile depending on your use case.

MoltenTiger

Maybe a Ti mini beaker would fit the bill.

May not be cheap or the most portable, but it’s not a buy twice item. It appears to be well considered for function and robustness - they state;
"Lifetime warranty on The Summit (no questions replacement for original owner). Yes.... even if you accidentally run it over ;)"

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm sorry for my lack of detail. By *for travel* i meant something someone could travel with. Maybe pocket sized, but possibly (and most likely) larger. But also smaller than (say) an FC mod. By robust, I meant something that would withstand a solid knock.

It sounds like you can't imagine any being convenient. And the tone of yourr reply has made me question whether I should have asked here in the first place.

All good my dude, I think you did the right thing, clearly many of us want to help and it is an interesting topic! Yeah I think what you're using it with is a big factor, why not another saki?b I do think the new straight fab that is like the CB but from SamL could be a good idea, the smaller one of course with shorter fab... or you could spend more

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
I think this may be a good option.

Also I have the clear version of this and love it. It's a 10mm connection where the one above is 18mm.

Vehmic,

Cannabiker

I love my Quiver Summit, but, as @MoltenTiger notes, it fails on price. Size-wise I think it's easy enough to carry around, and it's just big enough for good functionality (though it is just a straight-downstem beaker, no fancy perc). Where it really shines for me is robustness--it's freakin' titanium. I can throw it in any bag, on a bike or boat, without a worry.
img_3801_lowres-2-jpg.13019

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Maybe a Ti mini beaker would fit the bill.

May not be cheap or the most portable, but it’s not a buy twice item. It appears to be well considered for function and robustness - they state;
"Lifetime warranty on The Summit (no questions replacement for original owner). Yes.... even if you accidentally run it over ;)"
Or it's competition, the smaller, cheaper:

I got one of these a few years back (I think it was less than $15 on sale) for a DV tip and shorty glass stem, and tho it does work surprising well (no water in mouf), I've never really used it much... but for a number of reasons over the years, the current one being, I have a bunch of tasty, strong and cheap ceramic live resin carts on hand:

I have a few other small glass rigs but I wouldn't drag em outside to play much further than the backyard... I always wanted to get one of these, still do, in fact:
But probably go directly to nameless on IG and get w/14mm...:

:peace:

Edit: Oh yeah, I recently got one of these, too:
"OG" model... works well...:smug::tup:

Last edited:

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I use one if these tiny bubbles dry as my DD. It now comes with a carry case, I've not tried the new version but I expect it to be similar. They do down stems to match, the bing Chinese with a bowl stem combo... You might like to check the length with the seller of the new ones, but you can Dremel a too long one with the right diamond cutting wheel.

Xapove

@Perfect_Speed4069 I really liked the idea of this post, currently I'm also looking for a small piece of glass that I can take out of the house.

I've had some bongs, but today my only piece of glass is a cheap imitation of a Nectar Collector with a 10mm female adapter. He does his job and was for a long time the official DaVinci bubbler kit. To further reduce the size replaces the use of the 10mm adapter with a rubber that seals well and leaves everything very firm, without risk of accidental falls - as happened with my first piece...

What about this? GLASS tube Water ADAPTER WPA tool accessory for Dynavap

It's 10 mm and I have one similar for dyna
Does it work well? I've been keeping an eye on him for a long time, but I've never seen anyone commenting on the use!

Do you like him? This is another one I've also been watching for a long time. It seems to be a good option for dab on the move without many pretensions - I think it would fit well with my torch lighter! However, I would use more with dried herbs!

Xapove,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Do you like him? This is another one I've also been watching for a long time. It seems to be a good option for dab on the move without many pretensions - I think it would fit well with my torch lighter! However, I would use more with dried herbs!

Pretty much everything that's already been said about it here is true... and all I've ever used it with is a DV tip and short 14mm glass stem for flower... zero issues really. Just don't pay top dollar... I think Dabbing Warehouse is currently running a 20% off sale, so it isn't too much more than DHGate and you'll have it in few days (if you're in North America)....:peace:

Edit: I think DHGate offers 'em multiple sizes, too, unlike mine from DW.

Last edited:
Bologna,
Reactions: Xapove

coolbreeze

These are my travel bongs.
Fancy (10mm f.):
Very nice function, aesthetics. Seems fairly leak proof; slightly larger and heavier for the pocket, but not bad.

Cheap (10mm f.):
Very nice function, durable, medical grade, lightweight, slight leak possibility but pretty good.

Vacation (14mm f):
Heavy, thick, durable, excellent function, cooling and flavor; slightly large and heavy--and leaky--for the pocket. But packed in luggage it's ready for the cabin, beach, camping, etc.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
So recently I been on a namelessglass kick since I really like his bottle travelers. They included caps for both the mouth piece and 10mm joint making them perfect fro travel and pocketabity. I really dig it w a dyna We've been in small talks about doing some custom vape glass too. In works on making a custom hydrabase and top to replace my broken vapexhale one. Having trouble uploading a pic of the rig. But I'll try again in the morn.
Oh and very cool drinking vessels

Top Bottom