Sipper style bub ?

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Has anyone come across a mini scientific glass type sipper style bub ?

I can't direct lung hit without killing my lungs/bronchs, and was wonder if there was something out there others have seen that would allow proper diffusion with micro dabs yet also allow you to sip at the mouthpiece so you can draw it into the mouth first THEN inhale.

I've yet to come across anything myself that would work this way in the glass world and turn to you for suggestions.

Thanks in advance....

smokum,

skyline

Do you mean like when there's a mouthpiece you put your mouth on instead of a big opening you put your lips into?

Edit: Wait you said mini ... Gravlabs makes a something called a Helix pipe that has 3 types of attachments, one of them is a bubbler.
http://www.everypipe.com/bubblers/5-inch-helix-by-grav-labs-3-in-1-pipe-black-label

Actually if you do a search of everypipe.com for bubblers between 4"-10" they have quite a few.

These look nice too, if 10" isn't too large:
http://www.everypipe.com/bubblers/10-inch-zob-bubbler-with-shower-perc.-red-black
http://www.everypipe.com/water-pipes/10-inch-worked-glass-water-pipe

The worked pipe looks realllllly nice actually - the only con is that the downstem doesn't seem diffused at all. You could remedy this by using diffusion beads in the pipe.

skyline,

smokum

Thanks for responding.....

What I meant by 'sipping' was to have a mouthpiece stem (and rig) that is small enough to activate the water action by light/slow puffing on it (say, like a cigar/cig/doob), to draw into the mouth and THEN inhale into the lungs.

I have a few rigs, all with formed mouthpieces, but will only activate with a steady direct lung hit. Even my tiny macro Toro with the flare mouthpiece won't do what I'm looking for while activating the bubbling/diffusion by only sipping at it.

Hope that makes more sense in what I'm trying to achieve....

smokum,

smokum

Maybe........ doesn't look like a GonG fitting though to fit a nail.

Only vid I cld find using it (except his hand is in the way to see the bowl area) is:

smokum,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
maybe a custom vapor lung for dabs. then attach vapor lung to bub and sip away.

ilovebOObs,

Steele Concept

Transformer Tubes
Manufacturer
Those 4.0 units are beautiful. The innovation that has gone down in the industry in the last 5-10 years has just been amazing.

Steele Concept,

dirtpie

ThisGlass Works makes small size bubblers/rigs that have a very small bore for the chamber, and an insanely skinny neck mouthpiece. I've always found that his bubs are the easiest to pull on out of anything i've tried. ThisGlass' work and design seems like it would be a perfect fit for your needs.

dirtpie,

smokum

My google-foo is weak..... any chance of a link or pic of what your referring to ?

smokum,

dirtpie

4a5edfc6-01c4-b8c0.jpg

This photo was taken by Tobacco Leaf. ThisGlass makes many different shaped rigs but always has that super thin neck with a real thick mouthpiece that has the tinyest of holes.

dirtpie,
Top Bottom