simple abv effectiveness

bluedecker

I don't know about you guys, but I find abv to be most effective when I sprinkle it raw into a heated high fat meal and it's considerably more effective than when I go through extracting and making oil and all of that. It feels like the most efficient way to use abv might be to "keep it simple and just sprinkle", at least sometimes right? :lol:

bluedecker,

Skyscraper

Yeah man, I agree with you. I've made edibles with regular vegetable oil and coconut oil that have been hit or miss. Even ABV in oatmeal (maybe with a little milk) like @lwien does is really good. You can add other flavors to the oatmeal with spices, brown sugar, and fruits.

More toasted ABV tastes nutty, I'm sure lighter vaped stuff has a more distinct herb taste?
People can smell it when you cook on a stove top. A friend happened to come by a couple hours after I cooked a couple grams ABV in olive oil in a skillet (nice body effect) and commented on the smell.

bluedecker

Yeah man, I agree with you. I've made edibles with regular vegetable oil and coconut oil that have been hit or miss. Even ABV in oatmeal (maybe with a little milk) like @lwien does is really good. You can add other flavors to the oatmeal with spices, brown sugar, and fruits.

More toasted ABV tastes nutty, I'm sure lighter vaped stuff has a more distinct herb taste?
People can smell it when you cook on a stove top. A friend happened to come by a couple hours after I cooked a couple grams ABV in olive oil in a skillet (nice body effect) and commented on the smell.

yeah lighter vaped definitely has a more distinct taste to it. also much more effective when lightly vaped imo

bluedecker,
Top Bottom