Share your Juicing/Kombucha recipies

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
So I love my coffee (time and place) but I've been able to kick my habit of espresso every morning by juicing fruits and veggies, as well as making my own Kombucha. I have noticed a much more fulfilling and lasting energy as well as feeling more alert and focused. Any other follow FC members into juicing or making their own Kombucha?

Favorite Juice Recipe Currently:
1 apple
1 stalk of celery
1/8 lemon (rhind and all)
1/2 beet
1/4 cucumber
3 leaves of kale
4 carrots
ginger root to taste

∞ <3

SlinginPaint,
Reactions: Enchantre

AdmiralAlpacha

Funny to see this today, I just began juicing yesterday. I don't have any recipes down yet, I've just been throwing things in it blindly.

The first Juice I made contained
1 apple
1 carrot
1 mango
1 Orange
Green Tea
Finely Ground Oatmeal

You weren't kidding about the energy boost, when I drank a lot of coffee I would drink maybe 6 cups in the morning, and I was buzzing equally as hard off of my fruit juice.

The whole process is a pain in the ass though, its going to be hard to get myself to stay dedicated

AdmiralAlpacha,

SlinginPaint

As Above ∞ So Below
I like your addition of oatmeal, is it for added fiber? That's one of peoples main concerns with juicing is the loss of fiber in the pulp, but I eat a lot of granola and nuts so I'm not worried

It definitely takes time, some days I'm just not feeling it, but its a great machine because I can make peanut butter, sorbet, pasta (with extruder), etc. Omega is the brand of juicer btw.

Best apples I have found for juicing are Pink Lady (most juice)

SlinginPaint,

AdmiralAlpacha

To be honest I'm not really sure what the oatmeal is for haha, my aunt just recommended it so I gave it a try.

I'm attempting to gain some weight so I just throw as much of everything as I can into it. I've also been trying flax seed and chia seed (sp?) ground and added in at the end similar to the oatmeal.

I'm loving apples right now, so thanks for the tip, ill have to try to find some Pink Ladys

AdmiralAlpacha,
Top Bottom