Severe teeth sensitivity to cold weather and foods

chaotik

Hi all,

I have switched to vaping dry herbs about a year and a half ago.
I own a Davinci IQ, PAX 3 and Dynavap M. I vape one bowl almost every evening but sometimes skip. Works out to 4-5 times per week.
About 8 months ago I started to experience very sensitive teeth. Only 2 teeth and always the same.
It is very sensitive when I go outside on cold windy days and when I eat or drink certain foods (cold and/or sweet).
My dentist looked at them several times and there's nothing wrong according to him.
Have been using a variety of specialized toothpastes and have now been using a night guard ever night for 2 months now.

I am starting to worry it could be related to vaping dry herb to some degree.

Was wondering if others have experienced something similar ?

Thanks

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Might want a second opinion from a different dentist?

I have heard of vaporizing cannabis can have an impact on an infection. Although this is an instantaneous pain caused by vapor making contact with an infection in the mouth. In this scenario - new vaporizer users report teeth/gum irritation when vaporizing and the advice is to typically seek a dentist to look for an infection.

Although that doesn't sound like the case here. I'd say look around for another reputable dentist and get a second opinion. Because I seriously doubt vaporizing is causing your issues.

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: Madri-Gal
Top Bottom