Selection of mixes.

Battle...

I'm just gonna drop these two pennies here.

I've read and read and read these forums for DAYS. And with a variation here and there, most people seem to be making their own juice the same way.

I decided to do the same. I ordered some ejmix as well as a bottle of Vapeur Extracts. Even though the orders were placed at the same time, the ejmix isn't here yet. This is my experience with Vapeur Extracts.

First of all, it got here fast. I don't live in a legal state, so I didn't have any way to try it. When the time did come, the wax was like honeycomb. The kind that just falls off your dab tool. I was pretty confident that it had a lot of plant material in it. It mixed pretty well, despite the chunks. After mixing it pretty good with my dabber I was able to "fish" the chunks out. (Winterizing would have taken cake of the trash, but I'm lazy and I wanted to get high.)

The second batch was some straight up clear/amber shatter. I didn't do the extraction, but I'm pretty sure it's co2. It came out perfect. No lumps (again, without winterizing).

This juice doesn't separate. It tastes great. It's easy to mix. It's everything I wanted.

If ejmix is half this good they should consider themselves lucky. It's been several days and it's still not here. I'm looking forward to the comparison.

Battle...,
Top Bottom