Seeking help to compile a list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wick

Hello everyone!
Brand new here, though have visited to read before when I was researching what vaporizer to buy...

I live in Israel, where unfortunately its only recently started to become common knowledge that Medical Cannabis can help many patients with what would be considered "terminal" illnesses, and that it is available to them legally.
Far less commonly known to the public and to cannabis users here is the fact that there is such a thing as a vaporizer... sad, but true.

I've recently joined the volunteering ranks of a body which tries to pass the word out, reach out and teach the patients as well as doctors and government officials about medical cannabis and its positive effects.
One of the projects I've taken on myself is to try and provide information and a channel through which the patients can buy vaporizers, as currently there is one other volunteer who buys SSV's for patients without taking a fee, and only a couple of stores that sell the SSV and DBV at a higher price...
While those are solid vaporizers, they can be a bit pricey for people who are usually already spending much of their money on the standard treatment which the health-care system barely subsidizes.

To do this, I am trying to compile a list of vaporizers, noting their general prices, pro's and con's etc' etc', dividing them under 4 categories. So far this is what I have:

Dual mode (forced air and direct inhalation):
Herbalaire - bang for the buck, efficient, simplistic to point where it doesn't excel in any aspect other than efficiency.
Arizer Extreme - decently priced and feature rich - good quality according to what I have read and heard.
Vapir Air One - Cheap, but crappy.
Vapir Vapormatic - its a Vapir... I assume that usually doesnt mean to well, but I havent read or heard anything about this one, So I assume not many people have tried it... If anyone can give a short review I will be very grateful...

Forced Air - I only put the 2 volcano's, noting they are VERY pricey, but of very good quality.
Are there any others worth knowing about?

Direct Inhalation: This is where I know very little, as I have no previous experience with any of them, so I noted the ones I've read about many times before:
SSC and DBV - good quality, simple to use.
Ive also written down the Vapolution and the V-Tower which I remembered were good ones, but if anyone has any points of interest and/or tips about those and other DI vapes they would be most welcome, as these I believe would make up most of the market due to simplicity and low price range.

Portables: again, not much experience...
IoLite - I've done a fair bit of research on this one and its top of my own list of to-get...
Vapor Genie - I get the sense that flame heated vapes are a little harder to master... It sure wasnt as simple when I started with my light-bulb vape. So again, if anyone has tips...
Vapir Oxygen - Ive heard this one is actually decent... anyone?
Rechargeable Vapir Classic - How good/bad is this one? its multi-voltage, looks decent, and no fan to break down... does it do the job though? does it leak like the One?

Thats my incomplete list at the moment... But I dont intend on it sizing up much.
My intent is to offer a wide range, but focusing on easy to work, good quality build, and also price.
As I said, Im mostly interested in information on direct inhalation vapes as I believe those best fit the needs.
Portables are lowest priority, as many of these patients will mostly need something hastle free, that just stays plugged in as they rarely leave the house.

Thanks for reading this far or any part, and thank you even more if you bring yourself to contribute your knowledge about a vape on this thread... Hopefully it will help some of these patients live a better life.

Wick.

*should I move this to "Ask FC" or "General Vape discussion"? forgive me please but I am unsure...

Wick,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom