Second Vape need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

killinitslo

Just discovered this forums, thanks for all of the useful information!

I have owned a SSV for about a hear and a half now and absolutely love it. I am looking into purchasing a bag style vaporizer for something I can use when I just dont feel like dealing with the whip. I have a budget of $350 but was hoping to spend around $250. If anyone could provide suggestions I would be grateful. Thanks!

killinitslo,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
Definitely have a look at the Extreme, while you might ignore all the whip functions... it does fill bags rather well and is within your budget.

Of course the Volcano is the best bag filler hands down but it's purely a money issue :2c:

Chubba,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I'd agree look at the Extreme....might also check out the Zephyr Ion which also does bags. Good luck!

Lo,

max

Out to lunch
If you're going to use it for bag fill only, I'd consider the herbalAire along with the Extreme. There's no digital or glass to worry about, and herbie's unbeatable for getting every last bit out your bowl load, every time.

The only edge I'd give to the Extreme is if you want a good back up whip unit for your SSV. The herbalAire is effective with whip use, but the Extreme is a little more satisfying. Considering SSV reliability though, a back up whip unit isn't much of a concern IMO.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom