Screen & Buttons OR Dial Mechnism? Yocan Uni Pro OR Yocan Uni Twist?

Yocantech

Manufacturer

We've been working hard to perfect the Yocan Uni series. On the Yocan Uni Twist, we replaced the traditional combination of screen and buttons with a dial mechanism to simplify the operations. But it seems like not a better option for those Yocan Uni Pro users to switch to. As far as the structure's concerned, the Dial on the bottom indeed makes voltage adjustments way easier and straightforward. However, it's not a huge success as the previous yet trendy Uni Pro. That's pretty much a puzzle for us!

So we'd like to make a quick survey here that how do you like these two different features and what makes you stick to the Uni Pro rather than switching to the Uni Twist.

Please click here to get to know more details about our product: https://www.yocan.com/product

Welcome you, vape enthusiasts and flavor chasers, to view our catalog online and navigate through all of our products to find the best choice for your budget: https://www.yocanonline.com/

You're always welcome to join us to talk to and share your insights and experience with all vapers: https://forum.yocantech.com/

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think you can add a poll to the top of this thread by the way, if that helps!

I'm also a bit puzzled and can't help there, because I actually do prefer the Twist...

Keep up the good work :tup:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: RobbIt

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

We've been working hard to perfect the Yocan Uni series. On the Yocan Uni Twist, we replaced the traditional combination of screen and buttons with a dial mechanism to simplify the operations. But it seems like not a better option for those Yocan Uni Pro users to switch to. As far as the structure's concerned, the Dial on the bottom indeed makes voltage adjustments way easier and straightforward. However, it's not a huge success as the previous yet trendy Uni Pro. That's pretty much a puzzle for us!

So we'd like to make a quick survey here that how do you like these two different features and what makes you stick to the Uni Pro rather than switching to the Uni Twist.

Please click here to get to know more details about our product: https://www.yocan.com/product

Welcome you, vape enthusiasts and flavor chasers, to view our catalog online and navigate through all of our products to find the best choice for your budget: https://www.yocanonline.com/

You're always welcome to join us to talk to and share your insights and experience with all vapers: https://forum.yocantech.com/

I own 2 of each of your products.

I posted some of my feelings on the lack of an ohm read out, as the “Twist”, has no display, here:

I also think you dropped the ball on the Twist, by not programming the units LED lights, to show the current battery level, you don’t need a display for that, even a single LOW BATTERY WARNING would be better then nothing.

The DIAL on the Twist is ok, but lacks the precision of the digital display on the YOCAN Pro.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I own 2 of each of your products.

I posted some of my feelings on the lack of an ohm read out, as the “Switch”, has no display, here:

I also think you dropped the ball on the Switch, by not programming the units LED lights, to show the current battery level, you don’t need a display for that, even a single LOW BATTERY WARNING would be better then nothing.

The DIAL on the Switch is ok, but lacks the precision of the digital display on the YOCAN Pro.

My man! Though you accidentally said switch instead of twist yet again btw ;):lol:

Using the LED lights for low battery (and possibly the resistance) would be cool, I never feel like I need batt level indication with these things, because I don't use them often enough maybe? I find a charge lasts me so long, that it is easier to just plug it in a little before leaving house with it if I feel like it's been a while and seen enough use...

RustyOldNail

My man! Though you accidentally said switch instead of twist yet again btw ;):lol:

Using the LED lights for low battery (and possibly the resistance) would be cool, I never feel like I need batt level indication with these things, because I don't use them often enough maybe? I find a charge lasts me so long, that it is easier to just plug it in a little before leaving house with it if I feel like it's been a while and seen enough use...

The problem with having good battery capacity with NO battery level indicator, is it will most likely DIE, at the worst possible time.....

EXAMPLE: My local liquor store, had received by mistake, one of those cardboard boxes with Sake wine inside (holds more then a bottle). He sold it to me at cost. It had a little spout on it, you couldn’t see the wine level inside the box. I told my friend, that the wine just kept coming out... that’s when he said: “yeah, but you will be very disappointed one day”.

And with no warning, that fateful day came, no more wine, from my seemingly ending sake supply..... :(

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
However, it's not a huge success as the previous yet trendy Uni Pro. That's pretty much a puzzle for us

I was under the impression the UNI Pro is the only one that actually measures the cartridges true resistance to apply voltage. Does the UNI Twist have this real box mod feature too? I think people like the .1v adjustability of the Pro.

I've got some ideas for a new battery if you want to send me an email.

RustyOldNail

I was under the impression the UNI Pro is the only one that actually measures the cartridges true resistance to apply voltage. Does the UNI Twist have this real box mod feature too? I think people like the .1v adjustability of the Pro.

I've got some ideas for a new battery if you want to send me an email.

The Twist “might” read the ohms, I believe they all have to, thus the +/- specs on the carts ohms the device supports. However, the Twist does not have a screen display, so you have to operate on faith. On my YOCAN Pro, I often see the WRONG ohms displayed when inserting a cart, I then spin, or re-insert. Knowing each cart brands listed ohms is the target. The Yocan Pro is not the only cart battery that has an ohms display.

BTW: @Yocantech

Why have you never FIXED the Pro’s PUFF COUNTER?
It only displays the puff time while the device is next to your face, and as soon as you let go of the power button, or reach the 15 second cutoff timer, the puff counter auto resets to ZERO, so it’s a USELESS feature, that should have been fixed long ago.......

Top Bottom