Science behind T-breaks?

Whipped

hey everyone, just looking for some clarification on t-breaks and their effectiveness. From what I've gathered so far, THC build-up beings to accumulate in fat stores in the body, and cannabinoid receptors become accustomed to stimulation, and combined these two phenomena result in weaker highs.

I've been a daily vaporist for quite some time, and decided it's just not worth it any more. My only reason for getting high is that I prefer it to sobriety, but I'm fully functional while high and it's not much fun as of late. I'm looking to return to the joyous feeling of those first vape highs when watching the most boring of doccumentaries was a blast.

If at all possible, I'd like the following questions answered:
1) How long of a break is required on average to revert to a newbie state?
2) Will smoking once or twice in the midst of a 3 month-long t-break result in a total reset of any progress made?

any and all help is greatly appreciated,

happy vaping!

Whipped,
about 1 or 2 yrs up 7 or 8 may b 4 complete reset, if u just want gud lowerin of tolerance even a day week of few months will b gr8 hi

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I don't believe you need to wait years to get the effectiveness from a T-break. I have been a daily toker for years, and I've never needed more than a week off. Even after going several years without toking, I never had the highs I had when I first started toking.

Vicki,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Nice new avatar Vicki. :)

I agree. A week should be sufficient for you to feel a marked difference. I've gone a little over month before (I was afraid I would be tested for a job application), and it was like starting all over.

momofthegoons,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
momofthegoons said:
Nice new avatar Vicki. :)

Thanks. :)

Definitely try a week, two at the most. Then see how you feel. If you need to go 3 months for some reason, that's even better. ;)

Vicki,

GreenLeaf

You do not need to wait years. Although I did get back into THC after a 5 year break and it was very intense and reminded me of my early experiences with smoking it but I was vaporizing.

Try a few weeks, maybe a month depending on how often you are smoking, vaporizing, or getting THC into your body.

GreenLeaf,

lwien

Yeah.........chasing after that initial high. I don't think you'll ever get back to it, no matter how long of a t-break you take. I remember I used to get major giggles when smoking bud. I've gone a decade without smoking bud, but I never was able to get back to that place again. :(

lwien,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
lwien said:
Yeah.........chasing after that initial high. I don't think you'll ever get back to it, no matter how long of a t-break you take. I remember I used to get major giggles when smoking bud. I've gone a decade without smoking bud, but I never was able to get back to that place again. :(

I totally agree, lwien.

***I like your new avatar, lwien. :D

Vicki,

lwien

Vicki said:
***I like your new avatar, lwien. :D

You're avy made me do it. ;)

Cats are really neat creatures. But then, so are dogs, birds............damn. I can't think of an animal I don't like. But ya know what the best is? That miniature cgi giraffe on that Direct TV commercial.

lwien,
Top Bottom