San Jose's Cannabis Issues

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
"We're weeding out the people who are selling drugs. The ones who are providing medicine are allowed to exist," Carrubba said.

ugh, this gets too frustrating at times. No matter how you use it, it's the same thing. Somehow Mr. Carrubba knows which pot is medicine and which is just a deadly drug... amazing man he is.

aesthyrian,

thedeserttortoise

Ah! My hometown.... what a disgrace! A police officer friend of mine hates the prohibition. He would much rather deal with a stoner than an alcoholic or anyone drinking. He say's he has never seen a hostile pot smoker in his 20 plus years of service. Go figure... pot is easier to grow than liquor is to distill... hence, liquor is easier to control and tax.... besides, the revenue from drunk driving is huge. kinda makes you understand why they keep putting repeat offender's back on the road... still all about money. The county (Santa Clara) wasn't getting any of the tax proceeds that the city of San Jose was... Speculation yes.. but I'll bet you it revolves around something like that....

thedeserttortoise,
Top Bottom