S&B Crafty Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex h

$330 Shipped to conus. Will only accept paypal.

Hi, I am selling my used S&B Crafty vaporizer. I thought this was the best portable that I've ever used. I have been dealing with a lot more oil these days so I've decided to let this one go to someone who will make more use of it. I have never had an issue with the unit and it has worked flawlessly. Shipment will include:

1 pc. CRAFTY Vaporizer
1 pc. Liquid Pad
2 pc. Stock Spare Screens (3 extra screens as well)
1 pc. Cleaning Brush (the handle is mangled because my puppy got to it)
1 pc. Herb Mill
1 pc. Filling Aid
1 Set of Spare Seal Rings
1 pc. Instructions for Use.

Will also include an 18mm arizer solo whip attachment that will fit an 18mm female joint. The whip portion connects to the mouthpiece of the Crafty extremely well.

I can also include a non-stock charger by request.

Serial number CY000266
29 Hours of operation
Unit was purchased on 11/6/2014

mod note: Warranty cannot be transferred to a new owner. "Company warrants solely to the original purchaser of the Products that for the warranty period (as defined below), the Products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, and will conform to Company’s published specifications of the Products." http://www.storz-bickel.com/media/w...DF/crafty-vaporizer-instructions-manual.1.pdf

I will work with the buyer to make sure we come to an amicable solution for the warranty. I would definitely be willing to help in any type of return process. I have had successful transactions on the fc forums, nuggetry, and ebay so please pm me and I can give you references..

zyO9KHU.jpg

Bth1TN7.jpg

EaghRE9.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom