Rosin tech help

Darkgt15

Hey guys,
I've gone through the 94 page "rosin tech" thread here. Watched countless amount of YouTube videos and did my first run last night.

I have BC bubblemans tumblenow. For dry sift.

Used some 25 micron screens

with a t shirt press that I removed the silicon bottom on. I also preheat the bottom plate before pressing as suggested.

My first run was a lot less then what others are getting .

Temps should be between 160-230 right? (Keep in mind I'm using dry sift not buds)

And any tips on harvesting the rosin of the parchment paper in bulk? Sat there and collected with the bottom of a shot glass last night

Darkgt15,
Reactions: Joel W.

AKFiRe

"Cannabis has NO medical value" F$*K YOU!!
And any tips on harvesting the rosin of the parchment paper in bulk? Sat there and collected with the bottom of a shot glass last night

I put my paper in the freezer for 5min then fold & manipulate into big ball. Got to chill it way down though.

AKFiRe,
Reactions: Darkgt15

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Should have asked in rosin tech thread many would have gotten the alert. I had the same problem with dry sift and dry ice hash. Sorry I can't give you an actual answer only that I did dry and bubble and rosin bubble gave amazing returns. My only conclusion is the moisture that's in bubble compared to dry. My dry got little return n the squish showed VERY little flow. As where my bubble actually ran with the crease of my parchment like it had more h20. As I said the I am very noob at rosin and would suggest asking in rosin thread as there are many people trying to break through old knowledge to surpas in the constantly improve on rosin linked into that thread. Who knows your question might provide answers for people in that already strong (almost should be stickied)

Top Bottom