Rosin Setup, Dr Dabber Switch vs NewVape or 710 Coils??

MinnBobber

I might get into squishing CBDa/CBD rosin so thinking about rigs for such.

For flavor, effects, efficiency, ease of use, how will the Dabber Switch stack up?
With a top shelf insert in all three, how will they compare?

I sense that a plug-in like the NVape and 710 will not be warmly welcomed in my household
as they look too much like a science experiment to my wife. All three are still possible but if the more
mundane looking Switch is right up there on quality dabs, then it may be the best choice.

FYI, I also assist some senior/vet/disabled folks and amlooking with an eye toward what might
work for them in the future----if squishing CBD is viable.
The Switch looks easier for those folks but open on that issue...

Anybody own these to compare? Thanks

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
I would want to encourage you to try to squish cbd cbda rosin. I rarely use CBD flower anymore. For me everything is easier in the rosin than in the flower form. But I guess it is like with thc. Some people need the flower, some the rosin, etc.
I will try to make cbd cbda rosin tincture or a spray for when inhaling is not an option.

Now I am sorry I cannot advise you on the setups as i do not own them. But I am sure you would be happy with any of them function wise, they all have a very good reputation!

shredder

I might get into squishing CBDa/CBD rosin so thinking about rigs for such.

For flavor, effects, efficiency, ease of use, how will the Dabber Switch stack up?
With a top shelf insert in all three, how will they compare?

I sense that a plug-in like the NVape and 710 will not be warmly welcomed in my household
as they look too much like a science experiment to my wife. All three are still possible but if the more
mundane looking Switch is right up there on quality dabs, then it may be the best choice.

FYI, I also assist some senior/vet/disabled folks and amlooking with an eye toward what might
work for them in the future----if squishing CBD is viable.
The Switch looks easier for those folks but open on that issue...

Anybody own these to compare? Thanks

I think a regular rig would be best, but if the wife veto's, the switch at least will let you use rosin. Maybe ask her what rigs she'd like, just get her involved. Sneaky but effective.

As a senior, and disabled, I'd stick to medibles for those not currently inhaling herb. Easy peasy, no mess, no fuss. And very doable with rosin, easier than herb infused medibles. Cannabis caps for the win.

I imagine a huge amount of folks are turning to medibles this weekend to survive family, lol. I know I will, haha.

buckhakeesah

Hey @MinnBobber . How ya doing? I've had a chance to try most setups you asked about aside from the peak. For discrete use. I recommend a picking up a mod and a V4 from divine tribe or get the M22 coming out by AVS. These small atomizer and mods are capable of handling rosin and getting you to where a rig can. They are just easier to conceal. Admittedly, I dont use my desktops setups as often now that I have these options. Call me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom