Rosin again

matthend

I am taking 45g of single pressed chips and following this method with two cups of water and coconut oil and also adding 2 tbsp of lecithin. My results should be pretty damn strong, right?

matthend,
Reactions: poonman

wildything

I am taking 45g of single pressed chips and following this method with two cups of water and coconut oil and also adding 2 tbsp of lecithin. My results should be pretty damn strong, right?
I wasn't able to separate the oil and water after using soy letchin so I would avoid that combo.

wildything,

herbivore21

If you can find someone with a large press (10t or bigger with sufficient plates) I encourage you to take those chips, puck them together and give them a big second pressing. You will get oil that is still dab-worthy even if not quite so heady and tasty as the first press. I definitely find that only 3/4-4/5 of the expected resin tends to be expressed from a nug in a perfect first pressing with directional folding. A second squish still yields good oil (less of it) most every time :)

herbivore21,

matthend

If you can find someone with a large press (10t or bigger with sufficient plates) I encourage you to take those chips, puck them together and give them a big second pressing. You will get oil that is still dab-worthy even if not quite so heady and tasty as the first press. I definitely find that only 3/4-4/5 of the expected resin tends to be expressed from a nug in a perfect first pressing with directional folding. A second squish still yields good oil (less of it) most every time :)

I completely agree, and would do so if I knew someone with a bigger press. Unfortunately, I am the only one that I know that is currently squishing period. I was thinking that by only pressing them once, then saving them for edibles I could get what was left out of the chips that way rather than repressing.

matthend,
Reactions: Squiby
Top Bottom